Lower Belly Fat? Please help!

Options
I am exercising regularly and eating much healthier than I have in the past. I have been paying extra close attention to my sodium intake also. I am seeing the pounds come off, but I hoping there are some extra tips that will help to focus some of this energy there. Let me know if you know of anything!!

Replies

• xoang175ox
    Options
    My lower belly is my most tough spot too! Good luck girl!
  • kitujainen
    kitujainen Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    oatmeal in the morning would keep you full longer :S
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    same problem here, too...
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    You and me both. Unfortunately you can't spot reduce. Fat usually starts coming off at the top and works it way down.
    The only thing I can say is a Real Clean Diet and a good Resistance and Cardio Program.
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Try to eat foods from Abs Diet Power 12 book, it worked for me:

A lmonds and other nuts
    B eans and other Pulses
    S pinach and other Green Veg
    D iary, low fat
    I nstant oats
    E ggs
    T urkey and other lean meets
    P eanut butter
    O live oil
    W holegrains
    E xtra protein - whey powder
    R asberries and other Berries

Without exercise I lost 2 inches from my tummy :bigsmile: But crunches would probably help. Good luck!
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    You and me both. Unfortunately you can't spot reduce. Fat usually starts coming off at the top and works it way down.
    The only thing I can say is a Real Clean Diet and a good Resistance and Cardio Program.

Yeah I agree with this. No matter what you hear or read, there is no way to just get rid of belly fat. Your body as a whole will lose fat.
    Honestly the only real way to not have belly fay it to have very low body fat %, like 10% or lower. That's the only real way that it will go away, get your body fat % low.

I also agree that to aid that, like laddyboy says, is a very clean diet, resistance and cardio. Good luck.
  • sincitylulu
    Options
    I have decreased my belly fat by decreasing my overall body fat. Creating a caloric deficit is what helped me get a flat tummy.