Cinnamon Supplements

Options
OK on the cinnamon......It Stabilizes blood sugar which is the key to weight loss and helps to metabolize fat. The capsules are great (500 mg) because they are convenient and cinnamon doesn't go on all food. I take it anytime during a meal or if you decide to splurge on the weekend with a treat. Cinnamon also has other health benefits like it lowers bad Cholesterol, helps mental processing and the list goes on. Check this out ..........................................................................................................

http://www.organicfacts.net/organic-oils/natural-essential-oils/health-benefits-of-cinnamon-oil.html

Replies

• kcdrake
    kcdrake Posts: 512
    Options
    bump

I'm interested in reading that article...
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link to the article. I use cinnamon as much as I can and agree doesn't go with everything. Didn't know I could get it in capsules. Great info.
  • stepmelisa
    stepmelisa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,

Where can i buy the Cinnamon supplements?
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    I've been taking cinnamon capsules for about 6 months and they do seem to act as an appetite suppressant for me. I didn't think so until I *missed* taking them on a few random mornings over the past month, and suddenly wanted to eat a lot more than usual! I've been able to buy them in the supplement section of my grocery store and at Wal-Mart.
  • skippy37
    skippy37 Posts: 23
    Options
    I buy them at Publix grocery store but I'm sure you could buy them at any health food store. Just google it. The brand i use is sundown.
  • skippy37
    Options
    you can buy them at walmart etc.
  • Sammyk50
    Sammyk50 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Bought some yesterday! Thanks Skippy. I could only find 1000mg. Now I just got to remember to take them! lol
  • skippy37
    Options
    LOL you will remember after you see how much help they are.

HAGD
  • outdoorsmom
    outdoorsmom Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Just started taking them this week. Am very excited to see how they help. I could only find the 1000mg also dollar general so I take one with breakfast and one at supper. Seems to help in the evenings so far, don't have the craving to get up and eat something.
  • skippy37
    Options
    I know isnt that nice
  • gonnabeHOT_Heidi
    gonnabeHOT_Heidi Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    How many milligrams should you take in a day?
  • skippy37
    Options
    no more than 400 just to be on the safe side. That's what I use