Ladies question!

Options
Ladies!

Do you find you put on an extra couple of lbs in the week before you are due on? Also, do you find you are more hungry? :sad:

Replies

• KasondraAllen
    Options
    MOST DEFINATELY!!! I am feeling that way right now!!! Hopefully my willpower will win the battle!!
  • Mollywater
    Mollywater Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yes, and OH YEAH! My struggle is not overeating during the crazy food need. I tend to overeat during those craving times, and then the two or three pounds that are just from fluctuation from TOM become permanent due to the binge.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    In my younger days - absolutely. And I craved chocolate like crazy. The kids always knew because I was making chocolate chip cookies. ;-)
  • karilynn27
    karilynn27 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    oh yes, I get really bloated and hold water weight and that makes me 2-5 lbs heavier. I try and take water pills to relieve this pressure in my tummy:( Duirex works the best!
  • wmubuffettfan
    wmubuffettfan Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yes to both, but I try and drink a lot of extra water (beyond my 8) that week and it really seems to help both issues for me.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Nope, but I think I'm in the minority. There are dozens of threads on a monthly basis of uncontrollable cravings and weight gain... that sux.
  • angsmith79
    Options
    OMG! Going through that right now :devil: ....its the WORST!
  • zcosborne86
    Options
    That's a relief! I thought I was going crazy when I weighed myself this morning and saw i put on 3lbs! My belly feels so bloated.

I tell ya, men have it easy!!!!
  • labrennan
    labrennan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    yes i do.....a week before i end up with carb and chocolate cravings......i would like to know how others deal with that.....and substituting fruit or something healthy does not do it for me when you want that exta helping of pasta or cookies or cake, etc...even the desire to exercising during that time is very very hard.....glad there is someone else out there that experiences this.....i would like to know what others say...thanks for posting this issue
  • iluvmine
    iluvmine Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    yep
  • minmatt
    minmatt Posts: 62
    Options
    Of course! But exercise and increased water helps :)
  • kag0719
    kag0719 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Oh yes...I didnt lose anything this week and I was like "what?" I did I not lose when I was so good all week. I looked at the calendar and was like "oh" its my "aunt flo" week that is approaching!! Men are so lucky!!:smooched:
  • joeylu
    joeylu Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Not only am I 1-5lbs heavier but I'm pretty sure I could eat my weight in food
  • Cmccracken1
    Cmccracken1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    litterally last week i put on 5 lbs in one day because of it.. when i was done i was with in half a pound of where i started from... dont worry about that week to the best you can and kick butt the other three weeks of the month.... I dont go anywhere near a scale that week.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Yes. Controlling sugars and sodium all throughout the month helps somewhat, but I still get the water weight swing and the seemingly insatiable hunger the day before.