Wont you be my neighbor?

Options
Hi y'all... im bout to hit 30 later this year (ahhhh!)... a Mom of two (4 and 5 months).. I have about 40 lbs to drop hopefully sooner than later. looking for some supportive "friends" on here! :flowerforyou: So wont you be my neighbor? lol

Replies

• slindsey137
    slindsey137 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Id be happy to be your neighbor! I have a three year old and (on Monday) a one year old. I love this btw, my maiden name is Rodgers!
    Friend me if you want.
  • rachwheeler23
    rachwheeler23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hiya!! im rachel mom of 1 a 17month old daughter also trying to fight the flab lol!! :laugh: trying to find inspiration!! happy to egg you on!!
  • karyn2321
    karyn2321 Posts: 18
    Options
    Thanks Ladies!!!! Looking forward to this
  • zavakim
    zavakim Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need friends too!! Add me!!
  • shutterbug_bz
    Options
    Feel free to friend me as well... I'm Tracy, mom of 2. I have a 3 and 4 year old. :-) Always looking for support and here to offer it as well!
  • MagickalMelba
    Options
    Feel free to friend me whoever wants to, lol... I'm Mel, Mum to my 3yr old, and my step-children 5 & 13...

xxx
  • dc5rn
    dc5rn Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    welcome... this is great place to be... i added you as a friend :)

i love the support from everyone here
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Well if you don't mind being friends with a Mom of 3 ladies thats already over 30......33:tongue:

Don't worry, 30 was nothing. Just another day but makes for a great goal date!

Good luck!
  • ISalazar16
    ISalazar16 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Friend me...I'm Ivonne...mom to three girls ages 11, 9 and 7 months! Love the support this site offers!