Hi there.. new to the site.. looking for more support

Options
Hi my name is Stacy and i have just joined this site so that maybe i can get some more support from other people who are also trying to lose weight. I am new to my area and do not know a whole lot of people. So im hoping to find some supportive people on here. Thank you!!

Replies

• shayshay01
    shayshay01 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Good luck! We can support each other- I'm new to the site too. Check out the inspiration thread... It's really given me a kick in the butt to get going on this. :-)
  • shannonsweet
    shannonsweet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to the site everyone needs support thats y this is such a great place to find it. Where ru from? Add me if u want to help me support u and u me :)
  • hmanderson
    hmanderson Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'd love to offer support! I just started here too. Add me as a friend...we can do this! :happy:
  • Chrizzle21
    Chrizzle21 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm training for a 10K at the end of April as well as working on my body for swimsuit season!
  • JenniferTasso
    JenniferTasso Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    We are all here to support you...this site seems so full of people who are willing to offer good advice, and helpful words!...I have a feeling this will be as addicting as facebook..lol:happy:
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    good luck :) this site is awesome!!
  • Lisardgirl
    Lisardgirl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me too! Buuuuut, I guess that's why we are on this message board, right? I think the hardest part of weight loss is the support. My husband brings home Oreos for Pete's sake. And sometimes, it is just too embarrassing to discuss with friends and family. I'm really hoping to engage in some uber supportive networking here!! Welcome to all the other noobs looking for the same thing! We can all help each other.