HAWAII posters for support

deedeehawaii
deedeehawaii Posts: 279 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! Is there anyone else in Hawaii who would like to join a thread to support each other? We are unique here in our weather (exercise opportunities) and food (recipe sharing), and I think it would be fun to post with each other. I hope a few are interested in joining in, so we can compare if the rain is keeping us indoors, and trade diet recipies for stir-fry tofu and homemade-low-calorie-Zippy's-style-chili (hold the white rice!). Aloha, DeeDee

Replies

• ccounts
    ccounts Posts: 57
    ::ohwell: Gosh, I wish I could say I was in Hawaii now, but I'm in Maine, and it's COLD! I think shivering qualifies as exercise, doesn't it! Haha! Anyway, I hope you get some Hawaii friends. Enjoy the balmy weather!
  • deedeehawaii
    Thanks, I will enjoy the nice weather. :) I'll keep this thread active for a couple of days to see if any Hawaii folk find their way here. fam03.gif
  • deedeehawaii
    I'm still lingering with this thread to see if any Hawaii posters pop up around here. I'd love to compare stories about if the vog is keeping others indoors instead of outside exercising. :0
  • deedeehawaii
    Just continuing with keeping this thread alive for a bit more.
  • deedeehawaii
    Just continuing with keeping this thread alive for a bit more.
    ditto today
  • I just started using myfitnesspal today. The first thing I did was search for people who were from Hawaii. I'm happy to see others who are in my community. Happy weight loss!
  • kawai300
    kawai300 Posts: 1
    hey great idea to post this! i'm in hawaii and the first thing i did was look for hawaii people lol. first day for me and i'm ready to start my journey on a weigh- less future. good luck to you.
  • lclarkjr
    lclarkjr Posts: 359 Member
    I live in Hawaii too and it's nice to see other local people using MFP!
  • joyjoy617
    joyjoy617 Posts: 1
    Hey everyone!!! yah great weather for exercise or even a hike, but i do most of my working out in my living room. Does anyone know of a good easy hike on oahu? i wanna take my friends. I'm thinking hanauma bay trail and aiea loop trail, do any of you have any suggestions?
This discussion has been closed.