Hello!

Options
I ran into this site during the summer and decided to follow it. Unfortunately my plan to follow thorugh:( i have gained about seven more pounds since then. So now i Am back...i really want to do it this time and not give up. I love all the tips on here and how everyone supports each other. THis time my goal is to stay on track and stop putting off losing the weight. :smile:

28569.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• savanuh
    savanuh Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I ran into this site during the summer and decided to follow it. Unfortunately my plan to follow thorugh:( i have gained about seven more pounds since then. So now i Am back...i really want to do it this time and not give up. I love all the tips on here and how everyone supports each other. THis time my goal is to stay on track and stop putting off losing the weight. :smile:

28569.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • JanCar
    Options
    Welcome! You're going to do great!:drinker:
  • susan62
    Options
    Welcome. You'll love it here!:smile:
  • lascolaj514
    lascolaj514 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've been at this for 3 weeks and there are days I mess up but I don't let a day like that throw me off. I remember each day is a new beginning. It really helps having this site to help keep track of how I'm doing. I hope you do well, I know you can. Jackie
  • savanuh
    savanuh Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: