9 pounds but no inches

Options
why? i've been at this for over a month or so. I'm using a work tape measure because I don't have any other ones this might be why because its hard to be accurate. not sure...gonna get one soon though

Replies

• fluffykitsune
    fluffykitsune Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    water weight, it could also be in a place you didn't measure.
    Or you lost a little bit all over. (: don't give up. 9lb is a great loss. Good job
  • ashleyjea1985
    Options
    no doubt ur measuring incorrectly.
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    u know I've got the same issue... 8 pounds down, been doing this over a month and maybe lost an inch all over... very depressing. but keep at it, it'll show over time ;)
  • shayshay01
    shayshay01 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can't measure with a work tape measure. It doesn't form correctly to your body. You have to use the flexible tape. Get one and see what you get with that. Good luck!
  • cathyAprice
    Options
    just keep in mind that we lose weight in reverse of where we gained it--in other words, your face may be thinner and I doubt people measure their heads LOL! 9 lbs is awesome for just one month so don't give up, be consistent and I know you reach your goals!!
  • wises5
    wises5 Posts: 53
    Options
    okay thanks!! (:
  • lisapooh1
    lisapooh1 Posts: 90
    Options
    Hey as for me it's the opposite. I lose inches and the scale stays the same.......It's discouraging either way.