apple dip

Options
:blushing: Went apple picking over the weekend. I didn't get my usual carmel apple, so was wondering if anyone has a lite carmel dip?

Thanks
Nancy

Replies

• naemmy
    Options
    :blushing: Went apple picking over the weekend. I didn't get my usual carmel apple, so was wondering if anyone has a lite carmel dip?

Thanks
    Nancy
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Have you tried T. Marzetti's fat free caramel apple dip? It's not sugar-free, but it is fat-free and tastes pretty darn good!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Actually, they do have light caramel apple dip at Kroger's. I think it's T. Marzetti's or something like that. They also have a Light Yogurt for fruit, too. :flowerforyou: I hope you find some!
  • naemmy
    Options
    Thanks where do u buy it?
  • naemmy
    Options
    the only place to shop is super wal mart, I will look this weekend...
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Our Wal Mart has a 100 cal, sugar free carmel by Lithouse that comes in it's own serving pack, there are 6 packs per container and its about 3 bucks.
    IT IS AWESOME!!!
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I think calorie wise it's better to eat a taffy apple with no nuts...they're really not that bad...like 140 cals! I would eat the whole bowl of taffy apple salad if I had my way...
  • alimassa
    Options
    Our Wal Mart has a 100 cal, sugar free carmel by Lithouse that comes in it's own serving pack, there are 6 packs per container and its about 3 bucks.
    IT IS AWESOME!!!

I agree with Karen...bought some this weekend and it is good....the husband even liked it!