skinny cow

Options
tarahs
tarahs Posts: 99 Member
Hi..:flowerforyou: any comments about this dessert brand??? just wondering if this is a good alternative over reg ice cream???

Replies

• aneajo
    aneajo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Yummy!!!!!!!!!!
  • NoWomb4More
    NoWomb4More Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love it! I've only had the vanilla ice cream sandwiches but love them!
  • blondie_0506
    Options
    I eat them alot!! They are DELICIOUS!! :)
  • evandmegsmom
    evandmegsmom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    So. So. SO. Good.
  • nikkelle
    nikkelle Posts: 8
    Options
    they are the best alternative...even my daughter likes them
  • mixmastermolly
    Options
    Love them! I have the caramel cones and the cookies n cream ice cream sandwiches in my freezer right now!
  • tnkbest
    tnkbest Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Love them!! I have the ice cream sandwiches in my freezer right now. I love ice cream so this is a much better alternative and I don't feel like i am missing out on anything.
  • TulsaTim
    TulsaTim Posts: 87
    Options
    Ice cream is my weakness and they have been a great outlet for me. I will have one most every night after dinner. I am sure there are some true hardcore folks out there that may flame me for praising it but I am 42lbs down from November 2010.

I truly believe that you need to find things that still make you happy in your lifestyle change. Another little tid bit that has worked for me... I have replaced potato chips with sugar snap peas. I LOVE THEM... find things that you love that are low cal and will make your transition into your new lifestyle more enjoyable.
  • elfie9863
    elfie9863 Posts: 337
    Options
    Love Them!!! Wish they weren't so spendy tho...
  • skinnyb450
    skinnyb450 Posts: 288
    Options
    Love them - Good for you - Enjoy them :):flowerforyou:
  • HaydonS19
    HaydonS19 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    They are really good!!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    It's amazing!! :) I used to actually HATE ice-cream until I tried skinny cow.
  • bkegurl36
    bkegurl36 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    YES!! I love these!! I love all of the Skinny Cow Truffles my fav are the carmel and the mint ones!!
  • Painten
    Painten Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I love icecream and deserts of all kinds. I usually hate and i meant hate low fat deserts. They never taste right, they are usually quite flavourless and for this reason when i tried the skinny cow icecreams i went for the mint choc chip.

They are delicious, they really taste like icecream. I doubt i'd be able to tell the difference between one of these and a regular mint choc chip ice cream they are that good.
  • ldon37
    ldon37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Another yummy alternative: Weight Watchers has a dark choc covered raspberry ice cream bar that is so good and only 80 calories each. The dark choc is really good and satisfies my choc cravings.