Calories in the Creme Filling of Cookies

Options
I always take out the creme filling in my cookies and just get the two outside piece. Does anyone know how many calories are in just the creme filling only? I usually eat Golden Oreos or Snackwells creme sandwiches. Oh yeah, let me not forget Girl Scout cookies Do-Si-Do peanut butter.

Replies

• emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    No idea, but the fatty in me wants to ask ... "can I have the cream"
  • kimlausan
    kimlausan Posts: 39
    Options
    The creme is too sweet..which is quite strange for me. I LOVE SKITTTLES!!!!!!
  • bethm1210
    bethm1210 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    A regular Oreo has 53 calories, and a Doublestuff has 70. That means the Doublestuff has 17 calories more than the Original Oreo. And if it really is double, then those 17 calories would be in the extra cream. So, if you double the amount of calories in the extra cream, that means the cream counts for 34 calories, and there would be 36 cookies calories. Who knew you could write a story problem to figure out cookie calories? :wink:
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    A regular Oreo has 53 calories, and a Doublestuff has 70. That means the Doublestuff has 17 calories more than the Original Oreo. And if it really is double, then those 17 calories would be in the extra cream. So, if you double the amount of calories in the extra cream, that means the cream counts for 34 calories, and there would be 36 cookies calories. Who knew you could write a story problem to figure out cookie calories? :wink:

That was impressive right there!
  • kimlausan
    Options
    So it's so worth taking the time to remove the creme filling!!!! Thanks
  • elfie9863
    elfie9863 Posts: 337
    Options
    STEP AWAY from the cookies!!!!!!
  • kimlausan
    Options
    elfie..you're right. I'll reach for fruit that's safer. Thanks for putting me back on track
  • DowntimeDesigns
    DowntimeDesigns Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    No idea, but the fatty in me wants to ask ... "can I have the cream"
    Bwahahahahahaha

BEST LAUGH OF THE DAY, thank you!