P90X help....Please !

Options
Hey guy's today I am getting a copy of P90X from my hubby's co-worker. I have no idea how to begin it, or which to start with. I do not have any of the material that comes with it when you buy the set. Just the 13 dvd's and that is it. I was wondering also what do I need to go with it, weight's..etc. All help is appreicated :) I really want to start this soon, I have heard great things about it..and Im ready to change my body !! All advice needed...Thanks :wink:

Replies

• wheatable1
    Options
    YOu need a pull up bar or resistance bands. You will also need weights. I have 5lb and 10lb but I want to get 8lb. There is a schedule but I would have to go home and look at the schedule. YOu could probably find it on beachbody.com.
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    Search for "p90x workout schedule" and you'll be able to get it. I can't remember the site for the life of me but someone posted a great schedule in Excel which was handy.
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I do believe all the info is available online.....

Good luck
  • mandalyn23
    mandalyn23 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You need a pull up bar and exercise bands. They also suggest a heart rate monitor and yoga blocks on some of the videos. When I first started it (before i got the dvd's) I googled P90X program and was able to find a "cheat" website that had posted the order you are supposed to do the videos in. I have the books and they are super helpful because it tells you what days to do what. Is there any way that you can borrow the fitness guide from that co worker? It will be super helpful for you to have copies. Otherwise try googling to get the answers.
  • mandalyn23
    mandalyn23 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You need a pull up bar and exercise bands. They also suggest a heart rate monitor and yoga blocks on some of the videos. When I first started it (before i got the dvd's) I googled P90X program and was able to find a "cheat" website that had posted the order you are supposed to do the videos in. I have the books and they are super helpful because it tells you what days to do what. Is there any way that you can borrow the fitness guide from that co worker? It will be super helpful for you to have copies. Otherwise try googling to get the answers.
  • drayah7
    drayah7 Posts: 8
    Options
    I have a copy that has ALL of the materials (diet plan-log sheets etc). Are you local? I'm in Georgia.
  • MandeeSue
    MandeeSue Posts: 153
    Options
    Thanks for all the info, I will google to see if I can't find it online. I am in Ohio :( But thanks so much for the offer, I appreicate everyone's help. I watched the first video, I hope I can do it..Looks pretty intense !