For all you men out there!!!

Options
So I know everyone is different but I have always been curious to know what runs through a guys head. So here's a question. Do you like your girls a little bit thicker, or skinny as a rail?

Replies

• DowntimeDesigns
    DowntimeDesigns Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Personally I like Curves.

This isn't to get confused with the women are put on their match.com profile 'curvy'. If you are 800 pounds, you aren't curvy, lol. I have had a rail thin girl before and she was no fun! I like a girl who has some thickness to her!!
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Definately "thicker". I'm not sure I like that word but bone racks do nothing for me. 7 is a perfect size, IMHO.
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Oh WillPower... you're so silly... a size 7 (or any odd number, for that matter) is a JUNIORS cut... aka teenage girls aka girls with no curves yet lol... but I'm an 8, if you'd accept that :wink:
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    I've been rail thin, and I've been way too big.

My boyfriend told me to never get rail thin again even tho we were dating when I was. He likes a grabbable butt, haha.
    He's also told me he likes a little abs, but not ridiculously defined ones, strong arms but not huge ones, and at least a handful of boob.
    Hes very honest :P
  • flab2steel
    Options
    Well it depends on the on where the thickness is lol. Some women look better each way too. So my opinion is thin in the middle and thick on the edges. Hope that helps
  • ShunkyDave
    ShunkyDave Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I like healthy. And that rarely means skinny. And more important than size? Self loving and happy. If you love yourself and you're 100 pounds over, you're a lot more attractive than someone 5 over OR under who can't come to grips with the monster in their head.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    A little thicker,the Marilyn Monroe look but not that extreme...nice figure with hips and curves.

I detest the Twiggy look.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Oh WillPower... you're so silly... a size 7 (or any odd number, for that matter) is a JUNIORS cut... aka teenage girls aka girls with no curves yet lol... but I'm an 8, if you'd accept that :wink:

:blushing: I was thinking 7 - 9 when I typed that.

I would bet most men prefer a "sporty" looking woman. Not so skinny that she couldn't handle tackle football and not so heavy that she couldn't run the bases.
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options

:blushing: I was thinking 7 - 9 when I typed that.

I would bet most men prefer a "sporty" looking woman. Not so skinny that she couldn't handle tackle football and not so heavy that she couldn't run the bases.

Hey! I play football with the boys and softball! -happy dance-
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    DCskat3r4lfe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    id def have to say skinny..

as in, B range chest, slim slightly defined stomach with a nice smaller sized butt and hips.. but not where its skin/bone.

yep.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    From 18 to 80
    Blind, crippled or crazy
    Sick, Lame or Lazy

Love them all.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Nothing is sexier than self confidence. Beautiful women come in all shapes and sizes. Don't cover your butt with a sweater to jog, thats just silly. Rock what you've got and love yourself.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    From 18 to 80
    Blind, crippled or crazy
    Sick, Lame or Lazy

Love them all.
    Don't forget a heartbeat. That is very important. But I have to agree with everything else on your list.
    :laugh:
  • p_funk
    p_funk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I like the ladies that have some meat on them. Some of these models and movie stars that a lot of guys go crazy over, I just don't get. I think they need to down a couple of double bacon cheese burgers, with extra cheese and bacon.
  • Stephiegirl324
    Options
    That was funny lol