Starting new in Spain

Hi to everyone out there. Just joined yesterday. This page is great. I had a baby in April and the last 10 pounds just don't seem to want to come off. I hope by counting calories and sticking to a work-out routine I can get off this "plateau" I've seemed to have gotton stuck on.

I have been reading around in the blogs and I have to say how impressed I am by all the positive energy that comes from the members. Very motivational, a great place to get healthy!

Replies

• kelpie06
    kelpie06 Posts: 93 Member
    Hi to everyone out there. Just joined yesterday. This page is great. I had a baby in April and the last 10 pounds just don't seem to want to come off. I hope by counting calories and sticking to a work-out routine I can get off this "plateau" I've seemed to have gotton stuck on.

I have been reading around in the blogs and I have to say how impressed I am by all the positive energy that comes from the members. Very motivational, a great place to get healthy!
  • bla115
    bla115 Posts: 206
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: I hope you find the site helpful and can blast through your plateau! See you around the site.
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Welcome Aboard!
    We are very happy to have you here!
    --Diann...:flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    :smile:
  • Hello and good luck! I just started too and like you have a stubborn 10 lbs of baby weight to lose.