173lbs, 5'6", 30yr, female looking for Goal Competitor!!!

Options
~~~Wanted Ad~~~

Need a goal pal!! I had one....but she got preggers and cant diet anymore! Anyone wanna be my pal? I have monthly goals of losing ten pounds in a month and I would like to have someone to challenge! I am currently at 173 and want to be at 160 April 1st!!! I love all my regular friends and all of their support, but I want a one on one challenge with someone who has about the same weight and goals!!!
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    13 lbs. GO FOR IT...! :wink:
  • VanessaDWhite
    Options
    I'm in! I'm at 153, trying to be 140 by April 1st.
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Bring it on! LOL
  • kimlausan
    kimlausan Posts: 39
    Options
    Let lost those 10 pounds!!!
  • readytorock
    Options
    I'm game :) Weighed in at 171 lbs this am, I'm 5ft 4in and would love to be 160 by April 1 (ultimate goal being 145) :smile:
  • BirdsofaFeather
    BirdsofaFeather Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I weight 167 and am 5'5. I want to be 155 by April 1st! I'll take on this challenge! I'm also going for a six pack by summer (though, my before pictures taken yesterday make that look like quite the feat).
  • chazspk
    chazspk Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    im 5'7 and 171.... but so up for 10 lbs
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm game :) Weighed in at 171 lbs this am, I'm 5ft 4in and would love to be 160 by April 1 (ultimate goal being 145) :smile:

Awesome! My ultimate goal is 145 too!!!
  • kbray003
    kbray003 Posts: 52
    Options
    I'm in!!!!

5'4 160 lb female

Goal: 150 by 4/1
  • MrsSanthoff
    Options
    WOOHOO!!!! THANKS GUYS!!
  • lwillenborg
    Options
    ooohhh me too!
  • readytorock
    Options
    Sweet, should be a sexy bathing suit size I figure :) Another mini-goal for me will be exercise this month, I seem to find the dieting part easy it's finding the time to hit the gym!! (4 lil ones at home)
  • ashers1819
    ashers1819 Posts: 160
    Options
    I am in too. We are almost the same weight.

I'm 5'6", 27 and 169 pounds. Also need to lose ten pounds a month!
  • myra54
    myra54 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and at 176...? trying to get around 150 by summer (June ish):happy:
  • MrsSanthoff
    Options
    Well, I am thrilled to see how many people are wanting a 10lb challenge as well!!!! One on One is great, but this might be much better!!!

Ok, so let's have everyone post their current weight and pounds lost weekly. March has 5 weeks so that is a healthy 2lbs a week loss!! Let's do this!!!
  • jenjam27
    jenjam27 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you too. I'm 5'5 169.6 (today :smile: my goal would be 140-145 by June.....
  • ISalazar16
    ISalazar16 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi there...I'm 5'3", 32yrs and looking for the same goal for April 1st...160! I'd love some challenge pal's.

My current weight is 174lbs and ultimate goal is 140lbs hopefully by 5/20/11.

When is weight in day? Thursday's?
    Well, I am thrilled to see how many people are wanting a 10lb challenge as well!!!! One on One is great, but this might be much better!!!

Ok, so let's have everyone post their current weight and pounds lost weekly. March has 5 weeks so that is a healthy 2lbs a week loss!! Let's do this!!!
  • sheebs11
    sheebs11 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in
    i'm 5'10, 170lb and going to mexico april 7 so i'd love to shed 10lb by then!!
  • MrsSanthoff
    Options
    OK, I AM GOING TO START A NEW POST CALLED "THE 10LB CHALLENGE"!!!!

IF YOU ARE REALLY SERIOUS AND WANT TO JOIN THIS CHALLENGE, GO FIND THE POST!!! (THE 10LB CHALLENGE)

WE WILL USE THAT THREAD TO LOG ALL CHALLENGES AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS!! YOU CAN ALSO ADD ME AS A FRIEND IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.

THANKS EVERYONE AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THE OTHER POST!!!

~Julie
  • MrsSanthoff
    Options
    OK, I AM GOING TO START A NEW POST CALLED "THE 10LB CHALLENGE"!!!!

IF YOU ARE REALLY SERIOUS AND WANT TO JOIN THIS CHALLENGE, GO FIND THE POST!!! (THE 10LB CHALLENGE)

WE WILL USE THAT THREAD TO LOG ALL CHALLENGES AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS!! YOU CAN ALSO ADD ME AS A FRIEND IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.

THANKS EVERYONE AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THE OTHER POST!!!

~Julie

P.S. It is under "General Diet and Weight Loss Help"