I gave it a week...

Options
Hello Everyone,

I gave this website a week before I posted this message. I think it's fantastic! I've been looking for a way to log food, values, and other notes like insulin usage and results into a convenient report to take to my doctor. Anyway, I'm not perfect each day but I am trying harder now for my health's sake. Take care!

Billy

Replies

• jwd28
    jwd28 Posts: 765
    Options
    Welcome! I agree - it is fantastic.

Best of luck with your progress toward a smaller waistline and healthier body.
  • SeattleLady
    Options
    Congratulations! looking forward to the day you can say, NO more insulin! :) Keep up the good work.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • mrsjsmitty
    Options
    Awesome site, I've been on here for about 2 weeks. I do not miss a day. Even if I have a bad day, I log it.
  • chefchazz
    Options
    hiya!!! i love it too. 2 days and im hooked!! i find im on here now more than facebook......not that im a fb junkie or anything.:laugh:
  • tishasuebrown
    Options
    I think it's great, been using it for awhile now and it beats all other websites. I hope one day you can get off insulin, th most important part is that you are doing something about your health and sticking to it. Keep up the good work :)
  • emchamberlain
    emchamberlain Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I was also pleasantly surprised by this site and ditched my WW online subscription to stay here!
  • lilbylil
    lilbylil Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work!
    and i'm with you guys, i've been hooked since about late february.