crystal light?!

Options
this stuff sounds bloody amazing. no calories and super yummy... just one thing. can you actually buy this stuff in england? if so, where from?! i'm so sick of being english. we miss out on everything! even thomas slim bagels! :p

Replies

• elid
    elid Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I'm in the US so I'm not sure whether you can buy it in stores in the UK. But I did find this site... http://koolaiduk.com/category.php?id_category=14

My personal favorite is pink lemonade. :smile:
  • mapinkerton
    mapinkerton Posts: 147
    Options
    I don't know if it is available in England. Look in the section of your store with other powdered drink mixes. You could ask the manager to stock it also. You also might be able to buy it online. You should have something similar if not the Crystal Light brand.
  • Shawnalee0703
    Shawnalee0703 Posts: 1,093
    Options
    this could be a good thing haha. Here in America, they work by mass production so they have to add a bunch of artificial sweeteners and prservatives to things to please the people. Well, this isn't always good. All Crystal lite is tastey but not a good thing to consume in mass quantities... just like soda and diet soda.... they are filled with stuff that can confuse your body. :-D \

Don't fret about bing from England.... could be a good thing!
  • Im not sure where u can buy in England but some people on ebay sell it

http://cgi.ebay.com/Crystal-Light-On-Go-Drink-Mix-18-Flavors-/190457641294?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item7216b34859#ht_2736wt_708

they ship internationally:)
  • vroyyoung
    vroyyoung Posts: 33
    Options
    Have you looked online? I buy my favorite German chocolates at amazon.com, so maybe you could find crystal light. My favorites are the raspberry iced tea and raspberry lemonade.
  • Martha_VH
    Martha_VH Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it does have artificial sweeteners. And its not calorie free, an 8 oz glass usually has 5 calories. That said, I am partial to the Peach Tea flavor.
    And LOVE Thomas bagel thins!
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    Having lived in both places, it's pretty much on par with adding a touch of robinsons barley water to your drink. Honestly, it's just in powder form. If you really want to try it I used to get stuff from the states off of a website called americansoda.co.uk. But be careful on that site, there are lots of bad goodies on there too. People have online American grocery stores ebay.co.uk too. Too bad I can't find the English goodies I miss as easily.
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Crystal Light does have sodium in it. It shocked me after 2 glasses, I logged it and it has more sodium than the equivalent amount of soda. Not tons, just more than I expected. The box in front of me says 35mg for half a packet... so that is 70mg for a glass.