35 lbs down (pics)

Options
Lewzy
Lewzy Posts: 54 Member
I'm 35 lbs down from my all time highest weight of 200lbs - I'm now 165lbs and just 15 lbs off my goal! I started in November and hope to be finished by May. Here's 2 pics...

March 2010 - before. I look TERRIBLE here, can't believe i'm even posting it. Double chin look is NOT HOT! I'm on the left...

2nqwdpl.jpg

After... me today!
rup8xs.jpg

It's not a HUGE difference, but I definitely have more confidence now! I feel a LOT better about myself too :)

Replies

• gangstagirl625
    gangstagirl625 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    bump
  • WillWorkout4Food
    WillWorkout4Food Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Yay! Good for you!
  • Lewzy
    Options
    I'm so stupid! How do you post pictures on here people?! Which code do you use? And to think I have a qualification in computing! :O
  • katacha999
    Options
    OMG! There's not a difference?? Are you crazy? You look fantastic! 35lbs is a LOT of chunks of butter! (that's how I visualize how much fat I lose is by sticks of lard/butter = fat. 35 x 1 lbs of butter?? That's a lotta butta!) I wish you luck on your last 15, although you've got this, you don't need my well wishes! Way to go! :happy:
  • DS13
    DS13 Posts: 136
    Options
    rup8xs.jpg

[ img] Link [ /img] <-- like this without spaces
  • bbdzee
    bbdzee Posts: 35
    Options
    You look fabulous! Keep it going! You will be there in no time!
  • Lewzy
    Options
    Okay I finally have the pics sorted! Thank you everyone :)
  • ChelDM
    ChelDM Posts: 145
    Options
    Bravo!!!
  • bbw265
    bbw265 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WOW - that is amazing - well done for making the decision, sticking to it and achieving it - you have taken control and will reap the benefits - an inspiration to us all.
  • KayCeeGao
    KayCeeGao Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look awesome! Thanks for sharing. I hope to post my before and after pics... someday >_<
  • claudia7777
    claudia7777 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look so good. Can tell the difference very much. Brave to post your photos. Commend you.
  • mmelaragno
    mmelaragno Posts: 162
    Options
    You can tell a huge difference!!! You look great!!!
  • InternSherry
    Options
    Wow! It IS noticeable! Way to go!
  • Babcakes
    Babcakes Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding, you look absolutely amazing. Keep up the wonderful job. Your success is motivation to others.
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    congrats! Well done!
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Who are you looking at? There is a HUGE difference between the before and after. Congrats on your hardwork.
  • happy_vegan
    happy_vegan Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    There's definitely a huge difference! When you're not very overweight to begin with that's when change in lbs make the biggest difference anyway. congrats and enjoy the new you! :)
  • missmiller1
    missmiller1 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Who are you looking at? There is a HUGE difference between the before and after. Congrats on your hardwork.

Agreed! What a difference! Great job!
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options

Agreed! What a difference! Great job!

Thirded (is that a word? lol).... there is a HUGE difference! Good job!
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding? Not a huge difference? You are wrong! That is a huge difference, and you look great. Congrats on all your hard work paying off so far, and keep it going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!