Buddies wanted to keep the motivation on this journey

Options
Hi all
I just started this about a week ago and so far so good i think. I am an ex pro soccer player and my weight has crept up on me over the past couple of years. After splitting my second pair of jeans, i had 2 options: Buy bigger jeans or stop being lazy. So, I chose the latter and here I am. I have about 16lbs to lose and want to get fit again so I can keep up with the young ones on the soccer field. If you have the time and inclination, I would love some budies to chat with to keep me going - and hopefully keep you going too :)
Sarah

Replies

• Bmeyer01
    Bmeyer01 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm farely new too, I would love to be your buddy. Hearing other people's stories has helped my motivation the past week. Good luck on your journey!!
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for some motivation and someone in a similar situation. Friend request sent. Good luck, looks like you're already on your way.
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I"m in the battle of the jeans myself! Much better to take it on and lose weight than go up a size if you can! Friend request is being sent!:flowerforyou:
  • woolly16
    woolly16 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks guys :) I'm about to go for a run although I really don't feel like it. Since I have changed my diet my stomach has been bloated and sore :( But I am hoping it is just adjusting, It's only been 8 days.