Looking for Support

Options
New on here I have it on my phone the app is great! I just may need support cause I love food! I'm here if anyone needs support as long as your there for me!

Replies

• Aeliyah
    Aeliyah Posts: 247
    Options
    Hey :)

I'm new on here too.... I don't have the phone app yet, the Blackberry version hasn't come out yet! I'm *patiently* waiting though!

Send me a message if you want to chat sometime, support is always helpful when it comes to healthy eating and exercising!

Amanda
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    Sure...Welcome aboard. Wish my phone had the app, I'm still waiting as the beta test it. Friend me if you want!
  • leejo11
    leejo11 Posts: 2
    Options
    I know what you mean, I love food too! I have a lot of weight to lose and I just started about a week ago so I'm trying really hard to stay focused. I would defintely love some support seeing as how I can't find any from my friends and family! I'm up here everyday so I'll be here for ya. Add me if you'd like
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Glad you are here. Send me a friend request if you want. :)
  • Jon_Rod
    Jon_Rod Posts: 158
    Options
    add me if you like..
  • SarahMA
    SarahMA Posts: 22
    Options
    I love food too! (I think of it as one of my BIG motivators to exercise - because then I can still eat good stuff!) This is one of the best websites I've found for logging food and exercise.

Easy to use, great database to pull from for food and exercise and I like the way it track/ how you can see everything that you're working towards.

Good luck! We're all in this together so stick with it - in no time you'll be seeing results!
  • BigBear99
    Options
    i love food also, i started out weighing: 266, day two, lost two pounds, my goal is to not be over weight by summer, we'll see.
  • dakotasky
    dakotasky Posts: 21
    Options
    Here to help.
  • teagle
    teagle Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am here for support. Feel free to add me as a friend.