new to Turbo Fire!! :)

Options
After doing Turbo Jam for going on 3 years, I decided to kick it up a notch and I ordered Turbo Fire. I finally received it and just completed the Fire 30 exercise. Man oh man! I exercise every day, just completed 2 months of Turbo jam and the 30 Day Shred and this was STILL intense for me. Gotta give props to anyone who's completely out of shape for trying new workout programs and sticking to them!

If anyone else is new to TF, I would love to encourage each other!! :)

Replies

• princesslmc2
    princesslmc2 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! I just completed three weeks of the program, and on Sunday... I'm switching up with the ChaLEAN Extreme/TurboFire Hybrid. Love, love, LOVE Chalene Johnson! So much intensity, yet so much fun!
  • cthomps
    cthomps Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Turbo Fire for several months now and love it - I really like Chalene Johnson workouts in general - I mix it up with the Turbo Jam workouts which I have been doing for close to 2 years and still love them - Glad you like it!!
  • ingridyj6
    ingridyj6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started the program on last week and it has been an up hill journey. The workouts are very addictive, though. I love the music and it definitely keeps me going. Believe me, if I can do this, I think anyone can....keep up the good work! I'm always here if you wanna talk.