INSANITY...SCARED TO DO IT

Options
Ok so I was thinking to do Insanity towards the end of my weight loss, this is my second month in and I feel like I am still building endurance. I just saw a clip of the dvd, OMG. Idk if I even have all that energy, SO should I get it now, are you guys getting great results from it?????

Replies

• Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Ok so I was thinking to do Insanity towards the end of my weight loss, this is my second month in and I feel like I am still building endurance. I just saw a clip of the dvd, OMG. Idk if I even have all that energy, SO should I get it now, are you guys getting great results from it?????

I got great results from it. Definitely get it.
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I tried it a while back... lasted about a week and a half... it's definitely insane lol... I'm planning on starting it up again... it's hard but will get results! And if you need, you can always modify the moves! It's an awesome investment!
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    If I can do it...anyone can lol I love it...can't make it thru the whole workout..but I get a great workout! Def recommended!
  • ami789
    ami789 Posts: 47
    Options
    Its a great program..Being scared is normal lol. I still am when I hit play. You won't keep up with everyone in the begining BUT you will watch your body transform and your endurance increase. Within a week or even a couple of days your going to notice that you are making HUGE improvements! Does it kick your butt? Absolutely but it's amazing and you feel like you are accomplishing something that you probably would not thought of doing. The name speaks for itself! Go for it. If you want to shed some "stuff" then this is going to do it.
    Have fun and good luck
  • SweetCharity
    Options
    Just go for it! You don't have to be perfect at it, you get better as you go along. And challenging yourself with that kind of workout totally BUILDS your endurance. I was amazed at the difference in my fit test from when I started to when I finished. It makes you feel really strong when you're done!
  • NaENaE35
    NaENaE35 Posts: 10
    Options
    I started it and 4 days in, my tv messed up. I loved it though. I do what I can and I did do better by the 3rd day. I am going to start Monday though. Don't be scared. You will love it.
  • grneyety
    grneyety Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I wonder how fit you have to be to start Insanity. I just watched the video and looks pretty intense. I'd like to try it though!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I wonder how fit you have to be to start Insanity. I just watched the video and looks pretty intense. I'd like to try it though!

You do have to be somewhat fit, I usually recommend that people start with an easier program. With that said all of the moves can be altered to be made easier and if you have to you can press pause or just sit out an exercise. Whatever you do, just do you best.
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I keep hearing about this workout. Where can I obtain the video? I'd definitely also like to try it out!
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I say you atleast try it I am doing it now and it is serious, sometimes I am crawling on the floor but soon as i get my breath back I am up and going again. One key thing I would say is that focus on the techique of the exercises and not the speed until you ensure you are doing it right.