any tried the brazillian butt lift work out dvd's???

Options
I've been thinking about buying these dvd's but first I wanted to ask you all if any of you had tried it and what results you got with it. I'm looking to lose anouther 15 to 20 lbs and I feel like all that weight is in my legs and butt area! i hear these dvd's target thoses areas and have seen some pretty good rsults in photos on the website..... but i dont ever trust the actual sites. so anyone tried these?? what kind of weight loss or inches lost did you see? any insight would be most helpful!!!! thanks everyone!! :)

Replies

• ami789
    ami789 Posts: 47
    Options
    I am currently doing the program mixed in with a couple others. I have not completed it yet but I will tell you this..IT BURNS! You can trust the websites results. It really gets your heart pumping and your legs and butt burn. (which is the goal here) ;-) If you have any questions just let me know. But it is a great workout!
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    awesome! so its worth the 65+ bucks to buy it then! lol!! i'm a sticklet when it comes to spending that much on something i havent tried before!!! :laugh: thanks for your insight! you will have to let me know how it goes once youre done!!! :drinker:
  • ami789
    Options
    I would say yes! The programs also come with a nutrition guide, so follow that and you will have even better results. Its not a boring program. There is dancing for cardio and he really knows how to make your muscles work.
    would this be your primary exercise?
    The Ab routine is fantastic BTW and I have done several others
  • MizzFitness
    MizzFitness Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I got it for my butt. When I felt how much it works the core I had my boyfriend do it. I told him 30 days can't hurt. His lower back pain is completely and totally GONE :)
  • aabelein
    Options
    it probably wont be my main exercise, i also go to the gym. i was thinking about possibly doing this in the mornings before work so i can go to the gym after, but i live in an apartment and im up stairs so i dont know how my neightbor below me will feel. hahaha. is there a lot of jumping around or anything?

mizzFitness that is AWESOME! I bet your butt's lookin pretty good then! and your bf probably feels so much better!!! good job!! :)
  • ami789
    Options
    No jumping. just burning of the buns LOL
  • aabelein
    Options
    YES! sounds good! hehehe :laugh: thanks girl!!!:glasses: