Options
Hi new to this site/app and can't wait to get started!! I have a almost 2 year old little girl and still need to loose some of the baby weight. Im ready and commited to getting this done and staying healthy for the rest of my life!!

Replies

• like_whoa82
    Options
    Welcome! I have almost the same problem with the extra "baby fat" except i waited till after the fourth baby to start. You will do great!!!
  • Simplymeah
    Simplymeah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello new to this site... I've use the app for some time now and it makes me realize what I'm eat now. hoping i loose enough weight for the summer to wear a two piece and feel comfortable.
  • aoloas82
    aoloas82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here...Iʻve waited until I was finished with having children and am now ready to get my body back!! I wish all of you luck and please add me as a friend for support!!! Iʻve come to love this app and beneficial to my weight loss :)
  • Sparkle09
    Options
    Thanks already!!! i can tell this will be a great way to get support and as females we NEED support!!! Hope to complete goals with you ladies!!
  • cbowman36
    cbowman36 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow I am excited about this! My friend showed me this site I am so looking forward to finally getting off this weight! I can't boast any kids just a Very stationary lifestyle. I look back at my Thinner days and I was so much more active. My weight has begun to effect my health so I have decided to "Get Busy" and get it off! I really hope I will get the encouragement and support here. It is going to be a long road but so worth it!