New on here .... log in past weights?

Options
:smile: Hi
I've been dieting for awhile now and I'm down 40 pounds. I downloaded the app to myfitnesspal the other day. I like it a lot. I was wondering if there was anyway to log in past weights? I kept track of my weight loss the past several months on paper. I would love to enter it on here, that way I could see my progress.

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    I don't remember exactly how much I lost before I started ith MFP, but I put my highest weight in on the Tracker. I'm not sure if there is a way to put several weights in, unless maybe you could add it to your Journal or Food Tracker?
    :flowerforyou:
    Welcome to MFP!!
  • father5
    father5 Posts: 69
    Options
    Hi Kathy, I am not sure, but if you go online to the web site > Login > on the left click on Weigh-In > then on the bottom of that page you can click on edit previous entries, which I believe you can enter other dates and record your weigh-in. Check it out though. I may be wrong.
  • Mamakat25
    Mamakat25 Posts: 24
    Options
    If you click on the MyHome tab, then go to Weigh-In
    Under the chart is a link that says "Edit Previous Entries" If you click that,
    At the bottom of the page you can click "Add new entry"
    Where you can add your starting weight and the date

Hope that helps :)
  • PeblesHHHH
    PeblesHHHH Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I was able to do it. It's great to see my progress, Thanks again!
  • PeblesHHHH
    PeblesHHHH Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Testing
  • dandydalek
    dandydalek Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I've seen several people on here with tickers from another site to track things like miles run, etc. You could make a generic ticker for your past weight lost, and then have your main one that tracks what you've lost since starting the site... Maybe too complicated, but thought I'd mention it.

Good luck! ^.^