Introducing myself.

Options
I've been overweight for as long as I can remember. It has always just been easier for me to be heavy. But that's no longer an option. It's not easier to not be able to buy cute clothes because they don't make them in my size. It's not easier to avoid having my picture taken because I don't like the way I look. It's not easier to be unhealthy and unhappy.

I'm down almost 20 pounds from my highest weight. 7 of those pounds I've lost since starting with MFP. Now I just have to keep going. I need to learn my strengths and weaknesses. But I will do this. I will. Because I have to.

Replies

• midmomike2
    midmomike2 Posts: 213
    Options
    Congrats on your progress so far! An even bigger congrats on your decision to make the change! With a great attitude like that, I know you'll make it! Welcome!
  • brittryan1017
    Options
    You can totally do it! Especially if you have already lost 20 pounds you are doing great! Just keep up the good work and I look forward to hearing about your progress!
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    You are off to a great start! This site has a lot of great information, and great support. I've really enjoyed my time here thus far. Best of luck in continuing to lose weight and get healthier!

Feel free to add me as a friend, and I'll happily support you along the way.
  • aprolli
    aprolli Posts: 5
    Options
    Good for you!! MFP has been the key to my success! I've been using it since October, and I'm down 28 pounds. :) Good luck!!! It's all in the mind set you have... if you are ready you will be successful!!!