New to myfitnesspal.com

Options
Glad I found this site it will make record keeping easy. I have been in a weihgt loss program thru a local hospital were i learned how valuable record keeping is. I have reached my goal weight of 200 lbs starting weight of 372 lbs It has taken 18 months to lose 172 lbs. I would like to lose 15 more pounds . It can be done

God Bless

Replies

• rpowersrph
    Options
    Glad I found this site it will make record keeping easy. I have been in a weihgt loss program thru a local hospital were i learned how valuable record keeping is. I have reached my goal weight of 200 lbs starting weight of 372 lbs It has taken 18 months to lose 172 lbs. I would like to lose 15 more pounds . It can be done

God Bless
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss! Keep going, you'll reach your new goal! Good luck, and welcome! :smile:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That's AWESOME!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Would love to see some before and after pics!!!

Welcome!!!

Charlaine
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    OMG! This is amazing! What an inspiration you are! CONGRATULATIONS! This is HUGE! This site is great for recording everything you eat and all your exercise...so, enjoy! We are here for you and I'm sure you can lose 15 pounds! Good luck and welcome to our team!!

*Kistinbee*
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • TerriH
    TerriH Posts: 7
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That's great !! Keep up the good work. This is a great site and easy to record your meals, I joined 4 days ago it's great!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    GREAT!! And Welocme!

dd:happy:
  • rockymtnguy
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.com ! :glasses:
  • JENN225
    Options
    Oh my god! What a great job you have done! Keep up the good work and best of luck with the rest of your journey! :smile: I hope this site is as helpful to you as it is to the rest of us on the web! BEST OF LUCK!:smile:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    OK I just came across this thread and all I can say is WOOHOO I am so proud of you....well done!!!

dd:flowerforyou:
  • csydow
    csydow Posts: 10
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!
  • rpowersrph
    Options
    put 2 pics in profile