Vitatops, ewwww!

Options
Okay guys, I have been reading for WEEKS about how fantastic Vitatops are. Well, I ordered a promotional pack through Hungry-girl.com and just tried a Banana Fudge one and it was DISGUSTING!! I couldn't even eat the whole thing.

What do you guys think?? Do you like them?

Replies

• tnkbest
    tnkbest Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have the banana nut and it isn't bad but I really like the deep chocolate (like a brownie). I'm not sure how I would feel about banana fudge!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I am not the biggest fan of them. The chocolate was nasty to me, the cranberry better. I have 1 left of the cranberry and I don't think I will be buying any more.
  • cookingcriolla
    Options
    Wow, glad I read this. I was going to pick some up at Costco this weekend.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Deep Chocolate is awsome! we cant keep em around our house we eat 2 costco boxes a week
  • lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I love the deep chocolate ones.
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    LOVE them! Only tried the deep chocolate and cranberry ones though. :)
  • amydcarlson
    amydcarlson Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have only had the Deep Chocolate flavor, and I think it's like eating cake! :love: I don't think I could survive PMS without them... as for the other flavors, I think I'd only be interested in the blueberry or cranberry. I don't like anything that tastes like bananas, except real bananas. But so far, I'm so stuck on the Deep Chocolate that I haven't even tried the other flavors.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    i love them :) i think they are super tasty.
    i've had to deep choclate and cran-bran ones.

the deep chocolate is super good when you put in the microwave a little longer than your suppose to, and the chocolate chips get all melty :)
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I've only tried the deep chocolate ones. Yummm...

I put them in the microwave, top it with a tbsp of peanut butter and then cut up a banana.

This combination is so so delicious, it's ridiculous. Come in at about 300 cal and makes for a yummy breakfast.
  • shedinches
    Options
    THe brownie is my fav!!!!!
    I have the banana nut and it isn't bad but I really like the deep chocolate (like a brownie). I'm not sure how I would feel about banana fudge!
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm not a huge fan. They'are alright if you're in a hurry, but I found that they just didn't taste that good and the texture was awful.
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Only the deep chocolate ones :smile:
  • Depplover28
    Options
    I absolutely love the chocolate ones, but I'm not a big fan of banana nut or apple...Those are the only kind I've tried though.
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I'm not into them either. I kept trying them thinking they'd get better....

Now I just bake my own muffin tops then freeze them individually using real ingredients & modifying them like using yogurt or applesauce, pumpkin (you get the idea)
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    OMG NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a huge pack from costco and I thought they were so gross, I still ate them though but I topped them with a bit of peanut butter lol so I had to add calories to them....I also tried the apple crumple ones and i think they are still in the Ice box because I will not touch them with a ten foot pole!!!!!!!!!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I really can not get past the gritty texture and the chocolate to me tastes like bad protein powder, with a bad after taste. How can that even be considered chocolate? Even microwaved doesn't make them better.
  • fatboypup
    Options
    send them all to me ill eat them! :)
  • fatboypup
    Options
    back from costco with 3 dozen yummies
  • samrockrocks
    samrockrocks Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I really can not get past the gritty texture and the chocolate to me tastes like bad protein powder, with a bad after taste. How can that even be considered chocolate? Even microwaved doesn't make them better.

i'm so glad some people agree with me!! i tried the brownie since posting this and it was disgusting too!
  • fatboypup
    Options