Insanity is insane!

Options
havi7
havi7 Posts: 80 Member
I'm in my 4th week and can definitely feel and see improvements, but damn, it still kicks my butt! Anyone else doing the program?

Replies

• foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    SERIOUSLY INSANE!!!!
    I just started this week, and have worked myself to the point of vomit multiple times each workout!!! HOLY hardest thing I have ever done!
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm on my 2nd week of month 2. It does get better, but then the 2nd month makes you feel like you're starting all over again! Good luck, it's hard to stick with it but I know it'll be worth it!
  • xoDDC
    xoDDC Posts: 33
    Options
    on my 6th week and its kicking my but i think i need an energy drink AFTER the workout not before lol
  • darnold67
    darnold67 Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm on my 6th week and still loving it! It is Insane but sooooo worth the hard work! Going to do a 2nd round when I'm done with this one!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I've got two weeks left!

I like the workouts in the 2nd month much better (well, the Max Cardio and Max Interval Sports Training). The Max Interval Circuit and Max Plyo are pretty tough just because you repeat the circuits 3 times instead of two...however, I think the moves in the 2nd month are much more "fun" than the moves in the first month.

I have seriously toned up my legs and butt though. ;)
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I am on my 4th week and it still kicks my butt but I love it. :-) Looking forward to the 2nd month.
  • xoDDC
    xoDDC Posts: 33
    Options
    I've got two weeks left!

I like the workouts in the 2nd month much better (well, the Max Cardio and Max Interval Sports Training). The Max Interval Circuit and Max Plyo are pretty tough just because you repeat the circuits 3 times instead of two...however, I think the moves in the 2nd month are much more "fun" than the moves in the first month.

i def have to agree with her ^^ my fav.. hands down so far has been the max interval sports training
  • oscelyn
    oscelyn Posts: 54
    Options
    I'm finishing my second week and I'm struggling. The moves are NOT getting any easier. Tomorrow is my fit test so I hope I see some improvement. I also took measurements before starting so I'm hoping to see changes there as well since my weight is NOT moving in the right direction. These DVDs are truly the hardest workout I've ever done!

Can those of you that are further along than I am, post some results please? Maybe fit test 2 increases/decreases and/or weight gain/loss, or measurement differences.

thanks and dig deeper
  • penne356
    penne356 Posts: 95
    Options
    I'm on my round 2, 2nd week. Pure cardio and cardio abs scheduled for today! Whoops.

Despite of completing insanity once, it still kicks my butt! However, it has improved my endurance so much. Before Insanity I was huffing and puffing on the first level of 30 day shred but now, I can do all three levels consecutively.

It's the best workout ever!
  • penne356
    penne356 Posts: 95
    Options
    I've got two weeks left!

i def have to agree with her ^^ my fav.. hands down so far has been the max interval sports training

Agreed! The second month is sooo fun! Max interval sports training is also my favorite. I love all the sprinting and football drills! Woohoo!
  • havi7
    havi7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I tell you what really kills me though are those darn level 1 & 2 drills!

Oscelyn, unfortunately I lost my first fit test results and until last week hadn't been taking measurements. I can proudly tell you that I have lost 12 pounds with insanity and a proper diet since I started Insanity. Also, I play hockey and I've noticed a HUGE improvement in my cardio. I've quickly gone from one of the guys who needed quick changes to one of the ones that wants to stay out there all the time. Also, when the game is over I want to play another one!

I don't want to cross that advertising line, but you can find extra motivation and support through the Team Beachbody website. If you go to my profile there's a link there and the site is free. It's really helped me a lot and I'm on there everyday.
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I tell you what really kills me though are those darn level 1 & 2 drills!

Oscelyn, unfortunately I lost my first fit test results and until last week hadn't been taking measurements. I can proudly tell you that I have lost 12 pounds with insanity and a proper diet since I started Insanity. Also, I play hockey and I've noticed a HUGE improvement in my cardio. I've quickly gone from one of the guys who needed quick changes to one of the ones that wants to stay out there all the time. Also, when the game is over I want to play another one!

I don't want to cross that advertising line, but you can find extra motivation and support through the Team Beachbody website. If you go to my profile there's a link there and the site is free. It's really helped me a lot and I'm on there everyday.

Those level 2 drills I can never finish lol
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 4th week and can definitely feel and see improvements, but damn, it still kicks my butt! Anyone else doing the program?

It will continue to kick your butt, but it's great cardio
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I love the fact that it kicks my butt and wish the routines were 1 full hour. I end up adding P90X Cardio X or Kenpo on at the end, or I do the P90X strength routine to keep my upperbody more fit. It's definitely a killer. I keep asking myself will I need to repeat it in 60 days when I get done just to not be so blown away by it.

I'm hoping that I will run faster when I'm done with this.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I love the fact that it kicks my butt and wish the routines were 1 full hour. I end up adding P90X Cardio X or Kenpo on at the end, or

That's why we prefer doing the Insanity Max DVD's, they are longer. I'm very used to having an hour long workout, unless it's at lunch time.
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I wasn't taking measurements, but I can tell you that my fit test results almost double each time I take it. I wanted to beat the results from the girl on the video, and am almost there.