Weight - 73.5 kg 162 lbs
abdomen - 94 cm 37 inch
waist - 90 cm 35 inch
hips - 109 cm 43 inch

body fat - 38.33%
body fat weight - 61.33 lbs
lean body mass - 98.67 lbs

Today I took them again

weight - 65,4 kg 144.2 lbs (I put on about 1.5 lb this week)
abdomen - 85 cm 33.5 inch
waist - 80 cm 31.49 inch
hips - 98 cm 38.58 inch

body fat - 28.73%
body fat weight - 41.66 lbs
lean body mass - 103.34 lbs

So that should just be reminder to us all, that measurements are better then scales. I'm quite pleased with those results. So I thought I'll share them. :laugh:

Replies

• McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Me too! I lost NO weight last week and was feeling exasperated. I decided to measure and, boy, am I glad I did. :)

9KhZR.png
  • matron4591
    Options
    I also measure once a week, and its great seeing the inches melt away. I started my weight loss plan on 4th Nov and at my 'measure in' today I have lost a total of 44.5 in so far. Keep up the good work. :bigsmile:
  • sweebeesmom
    sweebeesmom Posts: 148
    Options
    that's a super cool spreadsheet!!! is it from a website or something you made up on your own?
  • bex22mcn
    bex22mcn Posts: 90
    Options
    I was feeling deflated too today! I hopped on the scales feeling like I really must have lost a bit this week as I was feeling rather slender this morning. Only to find......I have gained a flipping pound!!! Grrrrr. I have been keeping within my calories and also busting my *kitten* with the 30 day shred on top of my normal routine. I have been hardly able to walk for a week! I started measuring last week to map my progress on the 30 DS and even though the damned scales are calling me a porker my measurements tell a different story.

Full bust +1.6cm
    under bust - 4.5cm
    top waist/ ribs -3.8cm
    waist -3.7cm
    hips -1cm
    thigh (r) -3cm
    thigh (l) -1.9cm
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Great work Zuznana! The drop in body fat % is seriously impressive. I took my measurement on 1st March. I'm hoping I'll see a big difference when I've completed the 30 day shred at the end of the month.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    that's a super cool spreadsheet!!! is it from a website or something you made up on your own?

This is just a spreadsheet in Excel. Nothin' fancy. :)
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Great work Zuznana! The drop in body fat % is seriously impressive. I took my measurement on 1st March. I'm hoping I'll see a big difference when I've completed the 30 day shred at the end of the month.

Thank you. I know as it was calculated on a website from my stats put it, it's probably not 100% accurate, but even with that I'm so pleased.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!