I used to weigh what!?!

Options
felice03
felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
Last winter my husband purchased p90 for us. While we didn't complete the 90 days, we did lose weight on it. Last night I found the card I filled out with my weight when we started....196 pounds (and I know it was even a bit higher prior to that). Today my weight is 168! So that means in the last year I have lost around 30 pounds! most of this was prior to me starting my tracking, know that i have realized this it really makes me excited that the last 20 pounds is really acheivable!

Replies

• countrymom75
    countrymom75 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    WOW, THAT IS GREAT! I HOPE I CAN DO IT TOO. 20 DOWN 50 MORE TO GO.
  • WomanPower79
    Options
    Awesome.. LOL i looked at my card too! i was 216 as of October... I was 225 the month before starting P90x.... As of today I am 187.... 38 pounds in the last 6 months.. i was off and on.. im sure it could have been more.. but at times i would fall off the wagon and gain... Keep up your good work!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I know we took "before" pictures too. I think i need to find those and update!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!