Doctor Who fans?

Options
Okay, I have a ridiculously specific request. I just joined this site about a month ago and I have LOVED it so far. I've never lost so much weight at one time and I don't even feel like I'm having to work at it that hard. (Not yet, anyway) But back to the point, I have several friends on here and the support is great, but I'd like to add a few more. I am a die-hard foaming-at-the-mouth (but not in a scary way *twitch*) Doctor Who fan, and I was wondering if there were any other whovians on here trying to loose weight who wouldn't mind a new friend. Any takers?

Oh, and for the record, bow ties are cool. ^.^

Replies

• rockabyesarojane
    Options
    I'm have yet to watch Dr. Who, but my name IS Sara-Jane.
    You are welcome to be my friend. haha.
  • Ahzuri
    Ahzuri Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    9 shall forever be my Doctor! Though I do love 10 and 11 too :) Of course it took me all of last season to really get used to 11 and then the season was over and I had to wait FOREVER for the next one which I think is due out really soon now!
  • roebuck1908
    roebuck1908 Posts: 185
    Options
    Exterminate
  • jillj333
    jillj333 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sure, I could use some friends on here. :) Just lost 3lbs and need to stay motivated! I love Dr. Who Too. :smile:
  • jaxcpotter
    jaxcpotter Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I love Dr. Who! In fact, I was streaming episodes on Neflix while doing free step. I've been a bit bummed since I've already been through all the seasons available instantly. Perhaps I need to watch them all again. :)

I want an Adipose stress toy! http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=UTDW1010 :D
  • carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    Options
    My husband is a Dr. Who fan. I really don't watch it anymore since David Tennant is no longer the Dr. Not feeling the new guy..Plus I was disappointed when Rose left...But I'll be your friend!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Doctor Who?

(couldn't resist)
  • dandydalek
    dandydalek Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    ROFL! Never gets old! Seriously, can't stop laughing!

No, okay, just joking, it does get old.

^.^
  • hamster123
    Options
    Big Doctor Who fan. Used to watch from behind the sofa (when i was a kid!) anytime the cybermen were on. So Sign me up. However just so you know I do not like the current doctor. Tom Baker, followed closely Jon Pertwee are far and away the greatest!
  • dandydalek
    Options
    OMG, that is quite simply the best thing ever. I shall have to own one.

Yay for a new friend! Congrats on your weight loss so far!
  • dandydalek
    Options
    Big Doctor Who fan. Used to watch from behind the sofa (when i was a kid!) anytime the cybermen were on. So Sign me up. However just so you know I do not like the current doctor. Tom Baker, followed closely Jon Pertwee are far and away the greatest!

Well, obvs, Tom Baker takes the win. There is no argument there. ^.^ I think Patrick Troughton takes my next spot.....This week anyway. It generally changes by my mood.
  • dandydalek
    Options
    I'm have yet to watch Dr. Who, but my name IS Sara-Jane.
    You are welcome to be my friend. haha.

Sara Jane! I've always wanted to be your friend! ^.^
  • dandydalek
    Options
    9 shall forever be my Doctor! Though I do love 10 and 11 too :) Of course it took me all of last season to really get used to 11 and then the season was over and I had to wait FOREVER for the next one which I think is due out really soon now!

Very soon, yes! And I'm pretty sure his first stop is America! Hi, Doc.! *wave*
  • campoje
    campoje Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I can't resist... weight loss and the Doctor. Nine is my doctor of choice. If only he were my weight-loss coach.
  • JohnnyNull
    JohnnyNull Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You're certainly welcome to add me if you wish. I'm a fan of the old series. We actually went back to the beginning and started watching the Hartnell episodes so far.

Tom Baker is the cliche answer for favorite Doctor, but I think with good reason. My fiancée even got a friend of ours to make me a Whovian Tom Baker-esque scarf. Worn it most of this Winter.

Next, build a K-9.
  • zimzim23
    zimzim23 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I love Dr Who!! Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Its bigger on the inside...
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    EXTERMINATE!!!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

PERTWEE! ! I love that man.
  • dchris1968
    dchris1968 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Been a Dr. Who fan since I was a kid watching Tom Baker! I even had a scarf made by a lady who was from Scotland!! :laugh:

Feel free to add me as a friend!