I am about to break into ONEDERLAND !!

Options
My weigh-in day is Sunday first thing in the morning. Last Sunday I was 200.4 lbs and I fully expect to break this barrier number this week. I can't promise I'm ready to post pictures. :embarassed: But I own jeans from size 38 to 33 so we'll see how far down the line I can squeeze into. :tongue:

Replies

• tammydspice
    tammydspice Posts: 102
    Options
    Yay yay yay!!! great work!!
  • ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!
  • EmmaRankmore
    Options
    woohoo!! well done! :D
  • julie4760
    julie4760 Posts: 125
    Options
    wow well done
  • joshiesdad
    Options
    Great Job. Nice follow through on that golf swing.
  • Wotok
    Wotok Posts: 5
    Options
    Grats! :) It'll feel REAL good to have a weight that starts with 1!

I recently broke the 200 barrier (down from 265). Wearing 36's now, but I can fit into my 34's just fine. Going to hold off on wearing 'em for a while cause of the muffin top issue still heheh
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Great Job. Nice follow through on that golf swing.

Thanks brother. Here's the video version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJn2gc63nCE

I used to know how to post a video so the window showed up and not just the link code. Having issues this morning.

• DowntimeDesigns
    DowntimeDesigns Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Congratulations man! I know when I hit 199 I felt amazing and treated myself to some pizza... you deserve it!
  • angeedale
    Options
    Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    That is so great! Welcome to onederland!!
  • Ms_MoneyPenny
    Options
    You are doing great!!! You must make one lucky girl really happy :wink: love you
  • krsaxton
    krsaxton Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :) Keep up the good work!!:smile:
  • jymalfonzo
    Options
    Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • westwick1
    westwick1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Fingers crossed for you, I'm currently sat at 201 so hopefully next week I can join you in ONDERLAND :)
  • ronnieabc
    ronnieabc Posts: 23
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome. I am at 203 so getting close to! Really want to hit that before I go on vacation next week! Have to stay motivated while in Sin City! Keep up the good work.
  • daddyratty
    daddyratty Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm looking at about 10 months away from this ... but I cannot WAIT.

Congratulations on getting there yourself!
  • Bubbles2626
    Options
    You've got this - no prob!!!!! I know how much hard work you've put in, it will pay off!!!!!,
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    You are doing great!!! You must make one lucky girl really happy :wink: love you

Thanks hunny! I love you too!
  • Startingover71
    Options
    Awesome job, good luck in hitting onederland!!
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    197.0 lbs this morning, my weigh-in day. I'm super excited. We cranked out a last chance workout last night that I read in Men's Health and it was a great workout.

Thanks to all the people who wished me well. This community has been very supportive.

Now, just 30 more pounds to go.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!