No longer obese!

Options
It may seem like a small thing but omg, to see my BMI fall under 30 and my Wii Fit stop telling me "that's obese" *laughs*

it's HUGE to me :)

Replies

• Mamoonie
    Mamoonie Posts: 328
    Options
    Yes,
    it's funny how one can be happy about being "overweight" :-D

I'm still on my way...

MM
  • amm703
    amm703 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! thats a goal I am still working on and can't wait for the Wii fit board to tell me that
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    That is SO awesome!!! I'm working toward -- and SO CLOSE!! -- to that same goal!! I have about another pound and a half to go. I so can't wait to NOT hear "that's obese!" from my Wii Fit board, too! CONGRATS!!!
  • kmunis
    kmunis Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome for you!!! I still have a long way to go for that but I recently went from morbidly obese to just plain ole' obese. Baby Steps!!!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Happened to me last month and i was so thrilled. Lol!
  • labgirl3
    labgirl3 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I can *so* relate to this - I'm just three pounds away from being merely overweight instead of obese!! Congrats on your loss - onward to "healthy" BMI!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    dosent it feel good,I also went from obese to overweight recently.
  • amberlineilene
    Options
    It's rude that my Wii laughs after tellin me I'm obese.. I hate hearing that laugh. Only 2lbs to go!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    great job WTG!!!!
  • MsPitt
    MsPitt Posts: 78
    Options
    That's not small. That's AMAZING! Think of how much healthier you are now!!
  • christan04
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! I did a little dance when the WIi said overweight too. Stupid little board thingy! ;-)
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Me too! I just reached that point, this week. Though I haven't recorded anything "officially" -- my weigh-in day is Saturday. So excited about just being "overweight" ...
  • jenbusick
    jenbusick Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Three cheers for you! That's fantastic!

I'm 0.6 lb away from the line between "overweight" and "normal," and I plan to be insanely, irrationally thrilled on the day when my Mii finally doesn't have to be chunky anymore!
  • EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Thats AMAZING. Go you!
  • JoinerMaus
    Options
    How Exciting!!! I can't wait for that day! Good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!