Hi I'm New from MD!

tsnowden1881
tsnowden1881 Posts: 7
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hello Everyone

I've been on this site for I think a month now and its been such a blessing. This is my first time actually viewing to the message boards though so I just wanted to introduce myself. I started making an active part in changing my life Dec. 31st so far I have lost 25lbs. I am looking to hopefully gain some supportive friends who are going through the same thing as me trying to get they're life back.
The hardest thing for me is I CANT COOK!! so i tend to eat the same thing over and over again. I know that is not going to work for the long run so hopefully I can gain some wisdom from some of u guys!!

Replies

• Welcome! I have a hard time making myself new meals because I'm not a very good cook either. One of the great things about this site is that it goes more by the calorie intake and not sooo much what the food is, so you may be able to find something you already know how to make that fits in the calorie goal! I wish you luck going forward. you can add me if you like
  • catysthename
    catysthename Posts: 278 Member
    Welcome!! The message boards on here definitely keep you motivated and informed. I'm sure you'll like it too! Feel free to add me!
  • welcome to the board! I'm from Md as well. Hopefully we can all help or inspire ideas for recipes or new dishes :)
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Welcome! I'm in MD too! Congrats on the loss already, you're on your way!:)
This discussion has been closed.