WE CAN ALL DO WHATEVER WE SET OUR MINDS TOO!

Options
AND IF WE BELIEVE IT WE CAN ACHIEVE IT!. This is what we all have to wake up with on our minds :smile: Im new here and I know it can make a difference in my life!

Replies

• lisset_lt
    Options
    AND IF WE BELIEVE IT WE CAN ACHIEVE IT!. This is what we all have to wake up with on our minds :smile: Im new here and I know it can make a difference in my life!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • cristleb
    Options
    :happy: Yes, We can do it !
  • praire
    praire Posts: 73
    Options
    You are so right and even if we have a bad day you just forget about it and start over.
  • rockymtnguy
    Options
    Quite right praire, the power of positive thought !! Reminds me of an old chap who never used to lift. He felt that he was too old and weak. I kept telling him that if he could envision himself doing it - he could do it. Well after time, (this chap must have dwelled on it quite a little) he was so determined to do so - he finally did.

I asked him what had changed, he said he had tired of short changing himself mentally. This particular gentleman, then at the time used to participate in raquetball, til age finally caught up to him. But he still shows up quite frequently and exercises and lifts. Quite a strong willed man. He overcame his mental blocks. I believe he is near 87 today.
  • maybeoneday
    Options
    :flowerforyou: and take it one step at a time