Cheryl's first day

Options
:blushing: Today is my first day on MyFitnessPal. My daughter ask me to look at this site. So here I am. I joined an 8 wks Ultimate Loser Contest at Church last Sat. and I weighed in this Sat and I gained weight. So I am excited about this site to help me keep track of my food, exercise, etc.
:happy: Cheryl

Replies

• CherLivelyM
    CherLivelyM Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :blushing: Today is my first day on MyFitnessPal. My daughter ask me to look at this site. So here I am. I joined an 8 wks Ultimate Loser Contest at Church last Sat. and I weighed in this Sat and I gained weight. So I am excited about this site to help me keep track of my food, exercise, etc.
    :happy: Cheryl
  • ztbetts
    ztbetts Posts: 36
    Options
    Hi!!! Welcome to the site. I wish you much success in your contest. You can do.
  • mrsjo79
    mrsjo79 Posts: 123
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • jagged
    jagged Posts: 3
    Options
    I started yesterday...started a new job last week and they took us to lunch EVERY day, so I felt ill by the end of the week, even tho I did "salads" most of the days. I got back to the gym and am going to start a weight loss contest at my new job to keep me motivated, since I hear there is food around there every day. This site is very cool! I was going to get a BodyBugg at 24 HR Fitness but I'm on a Mac, and that platform wasn't supported by their program, but then I surfed and found this for FREE, so that was awesome. It makes it a challenge to see how close I can come to meeting my daily goals, and it makes me want to exercise. I'm turning these in to my trainer each week. I'm adding food to the diary like mad, and I hope everyone else will too! :-)
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :smile:
  • stargirlie
    Options
    welcome to you both :flowerforyou:
  • CherLivelyM
    CherLivelyM Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Second post: Thanks for the encouragement. I am having a hard time, but I am determined to do it.
    I love this site, it should help me with my food diary.
    Have a wonderful day.