Losing Appetite! Any ideas?

Options
I've been watching what I have been eating very carefully, slowly but surely I am losing weight. I don't have to much time to work out (funny enough I almost bought that ten minite trainer DVD set- any feedback on that?) so I watch what I eat and try to hit my target, healthy level of daily calories. The longer I do it though, the more I seem to be at the end of the day and have been eating less and feel full and miss my calorie sintake by around 400 sometimes 600 calories. I want to stay at my calorie target to avoid plateauing in the steady weight loss I have experienced.

Any ideas?

Replies

• NolynAndrea
    Options
    I've been watching what I have been eating very carefully, slowly but surely I am losing weight. I don't have to much time to work out (funny enough I almost bought that ten minite trainer DVD set- any feedback on that?) so I watch what I eat and try to hit my target, healthy level of daily calories. The longer I do it though, the more I seem to be at the end of the day and have been eating less and feel full and miss my calorie sintake by around 400 sometimes 600 calories. I want to stay at my calorie target to avoid plateauing in the steady weight loss I have experienced.

Any ideas?
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    eat high cal healthy foods like nuts, peanut butter, whole wheat pasta....I wish I had your problem....It doesn't take a lot of effort to eat these high cal foods and meet your calorie goals without feeling stuffed...
  • JennyGetsFit
    JennyGetsFit Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    TMT is great! Especially if you don't have much time!
    (ten minute trainer)
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I like the 10 minute trainer.

I also lost my appetite for a week or so. I added organic peanut butter and high grain bread and carried around almonds with sea salt. It helped me keep up the intake so my body didnt go into starvation mode.

It takes time for your body to adjust. Dont give up:flowerforyou: