New here!

Options
Hey!! My name is Sam and I am 20 years old. I am trying to lose the rest of my pregnancy weight..and hopefully get my body back to normal =]

Replies

• Sam87xo
    Options
    Hey!! My name is Sam and I am 20 years old. I am trying to lose the rest of my pregnancy weight..and hopefully get my body back to normal =]
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!:flowerforyou:
  • Sam87xo
    Options
    Thank you! I hope so! I am 1 year pp and still have at least 20 pounds to lose =[
  • pamelawilliams
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey.:smile:
  • destilynne
    Options
    hello there and welcome....this is a great site to lose weight and manage exercise....good people and support here....any question you have about diet and exercise you can get help from here.....I joined the site in January and have lost 50 pounds....so far....good luck ...you can do it....see you around the site....:smile:
  • yeager_34
    Options
    Hi my name is Annette and I am 36 in a few weeks, I am trying to lose 60 pounds that I gained after having a hysterectomy. This site looks like a great tool to utilize and both my husband and I are going to try it. I look forward to seeing how it works. I'd like to get 20 pounds off by December, we have a big vacation planned and I'd hate to sit on the beach at my current weight.
  • yeager_34
    Options
    :happy: Wow 50 pounds that is amazing!!!! I hope that I am as successful with the program any advice you can offer on how to best utilize the site. I know it explains it's self but, is there one tool that was more helpful than others?????