Heart Rate Monitor - Suggestions?

Options
Hi all! I'm wanting to purchase a HRM soon but (like most people) I'm on a tight budget! Do you have any recommendations? I would like to stay under $100 but is it possible to get a good one at that price? Also, just as helpful would be any that I should stay away from! Thanks so much! :)

Replies

• t0nm3d71
    t0nm3d71 Posts: 2
    Options
    I've got a Polar FT4 (think I pd $89 for it) and I love it.
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    ive actually been looking into the fit bit i think it does the same thing. too..
  • WanabeHotMama
    WanabeHotMama Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I've got a Polar FT4 (think I pd $89 for it) and I love it.

Thanks for the info! Do you remember where you bought it? :)
  • dvblain
    dvblain Posts: 1
    Options
    Polar Brand was suggested to me.
    I bought one from Amazon, about $100. Works well.
    It uses a tramitter that you put just below your chest. Better than the ones that use your pulse
    It also coordinates with a lot of the equipment at my gym.
  • cris12
    cris12 Posts: 90
    Options
    I paid $47 for a used polar f11 on ebay. It's hard to find polars this cheap, but if you hunt on ebay for long enough you may find the occasional bargain.
  • Randee75
    Randee75 Posts: 234
    Options
    I got the Polar FT7 which I love!!! I was worried because I have tiny almost kid sized wrists and this isn't too bulky and has like 50 size settings. I got mine off Amazon.com for $109 but thats because they were sold out at the other places that were selling them cheaper.
  • t0nm3d71
    t0nm3d71 Posts: 2
    Options
    believe it was Sports Authority
  • momof3babes
    momof3babes Posts: 103
    Options
    Paid $60 for a new plar ft4 on ebay. Love it!!!!!
  • rhiannon1979
    rhiannon1979 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I bought my Polar FT4 thru Amazon.com for $79.99 like a month or so ago.
  • WanabeHotMama
    WanabeHotMama Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Looks like Polar is the way to go! I'll take a look & see if I can snag a deal online :)
  • am_lowe
    am_lowe Posts: 113
    Options
    i have an FT4. i bought mine at dunham's. it was $89. i found a printable coupon online for 30% off of the 89, so i got a great deal!
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    This is a good HRM for 60$ With many great functions

https://extranet.securefreedom.com/MillionDollarBody/csShopping/ShoppingCart_Detail.asp?PriceID=94165&Cat=Equipment and Gear|Health Monitors&Qty=1