New here and looking for some support

Options
Hi everyone! I am new to this site; I just found it tonight. I am 28 and a married mother to 3 boys, I work full time days and my husband works nights so it seems like alot of times I am a single mom. I am looking for ways to get into shape and make healthy meals for my children quickly and easily. I do alot of volunteer work and I always seem to be shuffling children around to one activity or another. I hope to make some friends and become healthier at the same time.

Replies

• bzymummy
    bzymummy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am new to this site; I just found it tonight. I am 28 and a married mother to 3 boys, I work full time days and my husband works nights so it seems like alot of times I am a single mom. I am looking for ways to get into shape and make healthy meals for my children quickly and easily. I do alot of volunteer work and I always seem to be shuffling children around to one activity or another. I hope to make some friends and become healthier at the same time.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. We are glad to have you.:flowerforyou:
  • proudarmywife06
    proudarmywife06 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is awesome and you sound very busy. But as long as you are determined you will do fine. :):smooched:
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    welcome!!! this will work if you follow it!!!
  • gazellegirl
    gazellegirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Hi Bzy, Welcome aboard, I hope you really find some great help at MFP. I have been on for a little over a week and I seriously don't know what I did before. I have lost 19 pounds since July and I am really thankful to have the support and tools on this site.
    People are very nice and The tips are top notch. Hang in there and ask for help if you need it. MFP is here for you.

Nice to meet you, Good luck:drinker:

93399.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I think you will find there are a lot of people with goals and we form challenges and exercise groups to support specifics but the great thing is when you have a question there is more than enough advice that will come your way! :laugh: :wink:

good luck with your goals!:flowerforyou:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    mfpwelcome002.png
    You've come to the right place! You'll find lots of support here. Good luck to you!
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp! Nice to meet you! :flowerforyou:
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this is a great place for friendship and support.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    welcome to the best support group on the web
  • kopqueen
    Options
    Welcome from another newbie, good luck :flowerforyou:
  • amyjoh
    Options
    this is a great place to come when you are feeling like weakening or giving up!!! Seems to help to read everyone's victories and struggles. We are all fighting the same battle together!
  • jilldan55
    jilldan55 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am one busy mom too and it is nice to be able to identify with someone. I have 3 children and take care of three others. My husband works full time and is a voluteer fireman, so he is often gone.
    It seems I cannot cook a healthy meal these days due to our crazy schedule. This summer, I started here and it was working great. Now, with the start of school and soccer and constant other things, we are never home at dinner.

I wish you success!
    Jill
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Weclome!

Post a message on the board anytime you need some support!
    :flowerforyou: