Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30

Options
MissAnjy
MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
I know this DVD just came out on March 1st, 2011 but has anyone had the opportunity to see it or try it? Would love to hear feedback from anyone who's completed the workout & could give a review? Thanks!

Replies

• ciaobella47
    ciaobella47 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I haven't but my mom just did it and loved it. She said it was harder than Shred. She's looking forward to results.
  • Nataliethin81
    Options
    Good idea Ang!!! I would love to hear some feedback too!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    YESS i have it!! if your familiar with 30DS, its the same circuit training. Its more intense than the 30DS. It has 4 levels. She does exercises that she has done before from her other dvd's, from her Cardio kickboxing, shred it with weights (kettlebell) and No More trouble zones. So you get alittle bit of her other workouts rolled up into one!! i love it!!
  • MissAnjy
    Options
    that's what i despise about Jillian's workouts. A lot of the time she uses the same workout moves just in a different order. She should come up with NEW moves that are different then her others for more effectiveness. Not just switch the order of the moves and sell as a new DVD. ARGH!!! I'll probably just stick to the ones I have for right now.
  • boognish1972
    boognish1972 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I tried it a couple of times with my wife. Threw my back out and ended up dealing with a sciatica inflammation for the next two weeks. I blamed it on the impact from all of her jumping jacks, but it was probably just me being out of shape and prone to back problems.
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I have it but have only tried level one so far. I like it better than the shred which I happened to really like. This has 4 levels and she says that she does not repeat any of the exercises in any of the levels. Level one wasn't too terribly difficult as I am in much better shape than I was two months ago when trying the shred for the first time so I am going to try level 2 before 7 days. I'll let you know.
  • MissAnjy
    Options
    I have it but have only tried level one so far. I like it better than the shred which I happened to really like. This has 4 levels and she says that she does not repeat any of the exercises in any of the levels. Level one wasn't too terribly difficult as I am in much better shape than I was two months ago when trying the shred for the first time so I am going to try level 2 before 7 days. I'll let you know.

awesome, keep us updated :)