I made it through my first week!

Options
It is already getting easier. I still feel hungry sometimes, but the cravings aren't as bad, and today at work I said no thank you to cake, and I didnt even feel like I was missing out on much. I know in a week or so the weight loss will slow down to 1-2 lbs each week (which is fine!) but I did quite enjoy losing 9 pounds my first week!

On to week 2!

Replies

• jenninsocal
    Options
    It is already getting easier. I still feel hungry sometimes, but the cravings aren't as bad, and today at work I said no thank you to cake, and I didnt even feel like I was missing out on much. I know in a week or so the weight loss will slow down to 1-2 lbs each week (which is fine!) but I did quite enjoy losing 9 pounds my first week!

On to week 2!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!! It might drop to 1-2lbs a week but remember slower is better. I always have to remind myself of that. here is a flower for you. :flowerforyou:
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options

On to week 2!

Holy Moly Girl! 9lbs in one week? what is your secret??? I thought I was doing well when I lost 2.2 lbs my first week. I'm jealous! What is your secret??? REALLY.... Please??? :wink:
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    I don't have one! I worked out 3 days, ate my calories, never went over and wasnt under by more thaan 50. It was a HUGE change from the way I used to eat, so thats part of it. I used to down 4000 calories in a day... easy. Plus I have 100 lbs to lose, so these first 20 will probably come off pretty fast. After this week I suspct I will only lose 1 a week.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!