BWL Smurfettes and Papa Smurf 9/23

Options
Ok Time to start a new thread. How was everyones weekend. It must have been fun because it was so quiet on the blue team.
I never got my workout in yesterday. I was actually on my way to the rec center when my car overheated. They thing my thermostat went on me. So now I have no car for right now :sad: I hate being stuck on the top of a mountain with no way to go anywhere.

Today and tomorrow is weigh in so COME ON BLUE TEAM. Lets be first this week. :smile:

Good Luck on your weigh in. BIGGEST LOSER ON TONIGHT. YEA

Connie

Replies

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Ok Time to start a new thread. How was everyones weekend. It must have been fun because it was so quiet on the blue team.
    I never got my workout in yesterday. I was actually on my way to the rec center when my car overheated. They thing my thermostat went on me. So now I have no car for right now :sad: I hate being stuck on the top of a mountain with no way to go anywhere.

Today and tomorrow is weigh in so COME ON BLUE TEAM. Lets be first this week. :smile:

Good Luck on your weigh in. BIGGEST LOSER ON TONIGHT. YEA

Connie
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    hi ya there all blues

so this morning was wieght in for me and i was pleased with what i saw :)
    hope this week will go as good as this one !

yay for the biggest losser show today !! i again have to wait for it to be available online first :(
    yesterday was really good, eated all the right stuff and amounts and did a good workout.
    im doing the same again today to it should be all good :)

its a beautiful day here today . rarely see them that nice.. i wanted to go take a walk with the bf but hes not on with it... hes a lazy monkey,, thats what i told him ...lol.. ho well i'll get myself into a lot of cleaning .. open up the windows....

have a good day all !!!
    may
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    Good morning everyone. It's 5:30am here and I've been awake for an hour and a half so I thought I might as well get up and say good morning!! Although not so good for me...what the heck am I doing up?!?!
    I'd like to get to know my fellow Blue Team better so I thought I'd post 3 things about me you probably don't know and anyone who wants to follow suit please do.
    1.) I'm soon to be divorced. :sad:
    2.) I work from home in sales. :bigsmile:
    3.) I am desperate to have kids one day! (tick tock goes my biological clock) :laugh:

Looking forward to seeeing how we do this week. I weigh in tomorrow morning.

Shauna:flowerforyou:
  • ThisIsJeffHere
    Options
    Good morning, Smurfettes!

I was out last night, and I had a few too many pieces of pizza (it was a mini margherita pizza, without a lot of cheese). I felt myself being "satisfied" but I still had a little bit more. I didn't leave STUFFED though, just a bit more than satisfied. Good thing I made a side salad or I may have eaten more!

I'm also wearing my new pants today (32" waist!) and my new shirt (slim cut, ahhh!) I am going to be working late tonight, so I won't be able to make kickboxing, but tomorrow I definitely will. Wednesday is "Jeff's butt gets kicked at kickboxing" night.

Random Note: I had a friend from college staying with me last weekend, and for breakfast we had some cereal (classy I know). I divide my cereal into 1 cup portions as soon as I get home because I bring it to work with me (grab a bag and go). I noticed that my friend, who is quite overweight, ate three of those little bags (3 cups = 540 calories + the milk). I probably could have eaten like that before. Now, I eat one cup of cereal and some milk for breakfast, and I feel satisfied.

Three Things about Me
    1) I backpacked around Europe for 2 months after I graduated from college
    2) I speak fluent Spanish (I have a degree in it along with accounting)
    3) I was planning on living in Washington DC after graduating from college, but I am living in Connecticut for a year doing a fellowship. I don't know where I want to move next July (either DC or NYC)
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Lets see what can I say about me.

1. I have been married for 11 years
    2. I have 3 kids (2 boys ages 10 and 8 and 1 girl age 14 months)
    3. I live in NC but born and raised in Florida
    4. I am a stay at home mom ( Suni... what exactly is it you do and do you make a decent amount of money. I would love to find a job I could do from home.)
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    hoo hoo i want to do it too....

1. I too backpacked around europe (total of 7 months) also drove across the states for 6 months
    2. I have a television production/broadcasting degree (witch i can't use right now and drives me up the walls)
    3. my first language is french. (french canadian)

this is fun .. wants to read more !!
    may
  • punka274
    Options
    wow,you guys are alot more interesting than i am...LOL! Ok here are some things about me and try not to fall asleeep:wink:
    1)im 29 and have a birthday coming up soon and REFUSE to be 30
    2) I talk really fast and have a southern accent and often get this response:huh:
    3) once i set my mind to something...its pretty much done:wink:

Today I did a dogwalk and a run interval. My WI was a victory so im excited to see the results! Today is also my cheat meal day....im thinking krystals:bigsmile:

ok,ive got to get some house work done then go get some groceries at the dreaded walmart:angry: everybody wish me luck

Papa smurf- How cool is that to be filled up on one cup of ceral...I use to just pour and eat too! The only thing I don't like about it is washing all the measuring cups:grumble:
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Good morning smurfs! I had my physical therapy yesterday and it wore me out too much to do any cardio. I was hungry though I kept eating everything I could get my hands on. I think I managed to eat everything slowly enough that I didn't go too far over though. Things you may not know about me:

1) I'm worried about losing my job because work is slow (not a single thing to do so we're all on the computer right now).
    2) I'm single and that's fine for now - except I don't know how to meet new people and all my friends and friends' friends are long picked over and intertwined enough without me getting mixed up.
    3) I have a huge dog and he is my baby!
  • ThisIsJeffHere
    Options
    [/quote]
    Papa smurf- How cool is that to be filled up on one cup of ceral...I use to just pour and eat too! The only thing I don't like about it is washing all the measuring cups:grumble:
    [/quote]

Jules--What I do is portion it out as soon as I get it home. A regular cereal box has about 9 cups. I then just throw the little snack bags back into the big box. I do the same thing with trail mixes (1/4 cup servings). It saves money (I only eat that much) and calories!

Biggest Loser tonight! WOOT
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    4. I am a stay at home mom ( Suni... what exactly is it you do and do you make a decent amount of money. I would love to find a job I could do from home.)

Connie....I set small businesses up to accept credit cards and debit. I sell them debit terminals basically. The company I work for partners with a financial institution and as they get business members they send them to me to set them up. I do most of my work by phone, email, and fax. Every now and then I go out to see a business but not very often. I cover a huge territory in northern BC and from time to time have to travel. It would be a great job for a parent. And the income potential is quite good. I live alone and own my house with no difficulty. This job spoils you though. It would be very difficult to go back to the real world of work!! :wink:
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Get ready guys!!! Its going to be a big week!! They may be on the bad week 2 but we're not and I know right now tomorrow will be an awesome day for me!!
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    blue!!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    Did everyone watch the show tonight? I cry at every episode!!! I'm such a suck. I wish noone ever had to go home. They all need to be there sooo bad!! At least it looks like the Grey Team is doing well on their own at home!
  • pdxmomof2
    Options
    Good evening everyone. Sorry I have not been more present on the boards these days. I am just amazingly busy!

I have gotten a few weigh in's but still need a whole lot more. I dont think we will get them posted before black. They all seem to weigh in by the end of tuesday. We have alot of wednesday weigh ins.

Three things about me...

1. I am a SAHM of 2 boys...13 and 5. My oldest son has Autism and the youngest just started Pre-K.

2. My husband and I have been friends since childhood.

3. I walked a Marathon last October. One of the hardest things I have ever done.

Well, doesnt sound as interesting as backpacking in Europe or anything but there you have it!

Good Luck on weigh in everyone!

Amy