Les Mill's Body Pump and Zumba

Options
Is anyone else doing Les Mill's Body Pump? Also, is anyone doing Zumba? If so, how are you marking them in your exercise journal? I have not found those two in the options listed and want to make sure I am marking the appropriate ones to give myself enough credit. :0) I feel I work harder than the calories it is crediting me. Especially in Body Pump. Thank you, Jen :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Jaccilatt5
    Jaccilatt5 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I do Zumba and its an intense class...I log it as aerobics, which level depends on how much I worked it in the class...I hope this helps
  • watermelonstarfish
    watermelonstarfish Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I do Zumba and Body pump back to back! Body pump doesn't burn that much calories so between the both, I burned 541 calories. I use a heart rate monitor so I just make my own.
    Log Body Pump as "strength training" in Cardiovascular.
  • lusciousli
    lusciousli Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    yeah i wanna mark pump too... and i use high intensity aerobics for body attack! love it!! i put pump in as 40 mins high intensity aerobics as well, as it does get yr heart rate up and is non stop
  • jwharrison43
    Options
    Thank you, I have been logging Zumba under dance, fast. I also list body pump under strength training so I guess I am on the right page. :happy: I hope MFP eventually adds those two options to our list of choices. They are popular forms of exercises.
  • gregory05us
    gregory05us Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I wear my heart rate monitor to see how many calories I burn, then if you go to Exercise, then My Exercise, then Create Exercise you can type in zumba or pump whatever it may be.
  • jwharrison43
    Options
    Thank you gregory05 :bigsmile:
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I do BP and Zumba back to back as well. I use my HRM and burned 340 in bp and 500 in zumba. Love em both!