Not at my goal yet but starting to see progress!

Options
2»

Replies

• arsonsmom
    arsonsmom Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You look great keep up the good work!!!
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Proud of you!! I think the photo a month is a great idea for motivation.... Thanks for sharing!
  • sapphiretyger
    sapphiretyger Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    YAY you go girl!
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Looking good there!
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    What an insane difference in a short time! WAY TO GO! How did you do it!?
  • wilyz
    wilyz Posts: 37
    Options
    Yeah. What have you been doing? Very good
  • Paz26
    Paz26 Posts: 23
    Options
    I KNOW EVYONE HAS THERE OWN ROUTINE BUT WHAT'S YOURS IF I CAN ASK ?
  • kristina_73
    kristina_73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can only hope to lose as much as you have in a little over a month! What a great job!! :) Keep it up and you will be at your goal in no time!!
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Really proud of your progress! Great to actually see the physical changes, isn't it?

Continue to press toward your goal!

Shawn
  • Tlkt1969
    Tlkt1969 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great job keep up the good work!!!
  • bassetthree
    bassetthree Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! There is no secret... My diary is published. I am just following the MFP plan and working out on my treadmill and elliptical but not super strenuously. My starting weight is pretty big but I am 5'11. I am shooting for 1200 net calories per day. Sometimes I am slightly under and sometimes over. I go out to eat 1 to 2 times per week and generally burn 300-500 calories 4-5 times per week. It's no secret and I love how its a math formula that is working. I lost 9 lbs in my first week (which helps). I have lost 27 lbs as of today.

Thanks to all of you for your kind comments and showing support for others on the journey. I wish all of you much success achieveing your own goals. :)
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Way to go!

I lost 5 my first week. Planning my second weigh in tomorrow morning. Keeping my fingers crossed!

I hope everyone has a successul weekend!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Just think how awesome you'll look at your goal... WOW!!!
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    This pic you posted shows amazing results.
    Keep up the good work.
    What you are doing IS working and you are getting toned.
    Really can see a difference.
  • zabih
    zabih Posts: 18
    Options
    Good for you.
    I started MFP on 1/16. I took the first picture on (the right) 1/24 and the second picture (on the left) 2/27. Although I am only down 23lbs I wanted to share what my progress looks like so far. I plan to keep a monthly photo journal so I can see it too. I am not close to my goal weight yet and have about 60-65 lbs to go. I am just excited to see it, in addition to feeling it... in addition to starting to hear it from people. Another piece of good news is that I bought two new workout outfits at ****s Sporting Goods yesterday. I couldn't fit in to Nike or Adidas Size XL before now. Woohoo!! I really want to thank everyone for the ongoing encouragement and getting to see your diaries and hearing about your success really keeps me motivated and has made a world of difference!

beforeafter.jpg
  • munchkinbabe
    Options
    Wow! good for you!
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a big difference, congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!