My Fitness Pal and P90X

Options
I have to say ,this journey on becoming fit started on Feb. 1st of this year when I decided enough was enough with the way I felt about myself everytime I looked into that mirror.
I bought the P90X and started into it right away, I then found this App on my droid phone and been using this for two days now, its got to be one of the easiest things to keep track of what I'm doing, as far as eating and exercising. I have lost 10lbs. since the first day and in my 5th week of P90X.
So with all this being said, stick to your goals and commit and results will follow.

Hello Everybody!

Kevin

Replies

• SuzanneRogers
    SuzanneRogers Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far.. Two great products and you if you stick to it you will reach your goals.. Keep it up, can't wait to see before and after transformation pictures.
  • mattcoop
    mattcoop Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    MFP and P90X are the perfect match... I have had MFP on my iphone for several months...it's the best....type in USDA with your entries and if it finds an item with USDA it is usually more accurate in nutrition...especially for potassium and vitamins
  • jeninne
    jeninne Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    The only thing I added into my arsenal was a heart rate monitor- I recommend it to all- just my opinion. I also began a journey by including TurboFire hybrid with P90X. Its been fun and I have improved my overall conditioning. I have been working on this site for a little while now and must say- it has definitely made a difference for me, too!! Hope you enjoy your journey.
  • Policebike
    Options
    Suzanne,

Thanks for the support and I will get those pics up soon, I have 54 days left of P90X. You keep up the good work as well!

Kevin
  • Policebike
    Options
    Matt,

Thanks for the infomation, I will go and check it out.

Kevin
  • Policebike
    Options
    Thanks,

I was looking into the heart rate wrist monitor, just don't have an idea which one to get?

Thanks , and you keep up the good work too.

Kevin
  • jeninne
    jeninne Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I got a Timex -Timex T5G971 Unisex Sports Personal Heart Rate Monitor Watch. It does what I need it to do without costing a lot. I think $46 on Amazon. Works for me!
  • Policebike
    Options
    Wow, That is the cheapest heart rate monitor I've seen yet, without being pure junk. Thanks again!

Kevin