Red Lobster?

Options
MrsFarrow
MrsFarrow Posts: 326 Member
My dad wants to take my husband and I, and my brother and his girlfriend out to lunch tomorrow. I was unsuccessful in beginning my new eating habit today, and I am set in stone to begin tomorrow. I don't really eat much seafood, so Red Lobster is already kind of meh for me. Any ideas for healthy eating? I'm almost to my water goal, which is great for me! Buuuut eating out is a huge issue for me :( Ideas? I haven't been there in years so I'm about to go look at a menu online, but any suggestions?

Replies

• CarterGrt
    CarterGrt Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You can get grilled fish, hold the butter and sauces and get steamed veggies. I think I might have trouble avoiding the bisquits that they serve as they are quite tasty, but they must be horrid when it comes to calories.

Good Luck!!! The good thing about fish places is that you can almost always find a healthy version of something.

--Carter
  • NicoleMarie0409
    Options
    Red Lobster has a LightHouse menu. Check it out, you might see something you like :) My boyfriend loves Red Lobster so we go often. Have a great time.
  • NicoleMarie0409
    Options
    Oh, and I do spluge on their Chedder Bay Biscuit. It is a 150 cals :) I just can't resist lol
  • MrsFarrow
    MrsFarrow Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Yeah, the biscuits are 150 calories!! I think I'll have one, but that's it!!! Or maybe not, it'll be hard to limit myself to one! I mean, the salmon is only 230!!!! The lighthouse menu is definitely a great resource!!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to Red Lobster in years - I use to go all the time when I lived in Winnipeg, MB. I always got somethin' shrimp related.

Sounds like you're on your way - from lookin' online. Enjoy your time & have a good day :happy:
  • AnKaLi
    AnKaLi Posts: 8
    Options
    I always scope out a menu online first...if it is available.
    It's been a huge help for me since I love eating out!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    crab legs! no butter