P90X

Jeannie723
Jeannie723 Posts: 2 Member
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hi :)
I was wondering if anyone else on here is doing/starting P90X or if there is anyone who has already completed it.

I just started about 2 weeks ago but I don't think the cardio level is that intense so I'm thinking of doing doubles.
The only thing with that is I really enjoy getting the weight training done in the AM but the doubles routine says to do that in the PM and cardio in the AM. Would doing the cardio in the PM instead matter?

Anyways even if you can't answer my question I'd still love to chat w/ other P90X users. So far I'm loving it and I can tell I'm already stronger from 2 weeks ago. I'm also using EAS whey protein to supplement after my AM workouts (I've never tried this before) and I think this is also helping me improve.

Hit me up!

Replies

• SK24373
    SK24373 Posts: 36 Member
    I am starting Phase 2 Sunday and I LOVE IT! I am doing the classic version, but do supplement it with Cardio because I need it ;)
    Best of luck to you girl!
  • Jeannie723
    Jeannie723 Posts: 2 Member
    Thank you, and you too!! I'm excited for the both of us. more props to you being a wife and mom, kickin butt and taking names ! lol
  • SK24373
    SK24373 Posts: 36 Member
    LOL. Let me know how you like the doubles. I am thinking of doing the hybrid Insanity/P90X after I complete the initial program. I really LOVED Insanity. It kicked my BUTT and I felt ALIVE :)

Have a great weekend, thanks for the add and let's keep each other going. I love to see strong women doing extreme programs!!!
This discussion has been closed.