A BIG DUDE's 50 Day Progress Report

Options
Well, actually 47 days. I'm pretty stoked about my progress. I had to make a post about it.

My goal for the year is -100lbs lighter by 2012. So far I'm making great progress. I feel better about myself, I'm fitting into old clothes that I've missed for a long time. I have a long way to go, but I just want all the BIG DUDES AND DUDETTES know that THEY CAN DO IT!!!

3/4/11: Progress

Jan 17th, started at 363lbs.
March 4th, 327.4lbs.

35.6lbs lost to date.
10.87% of start weight lost.

Activites:
Jan - 6 (including 22.38 miles on my bike)
Feb - 22 (including 81.69 miles on my bike)
3 weeks of P90X in the books!

Totals:
Activities: 33
Calories burnt: 23,812
110 miles on my bike.

47 days down... Life to go!

Thanks for reading and for offering inspiration by posting about your journies here!

Rob

If you Tumblr, follow my blog:
robridesforlife.tumblr.com

Replies

• JulieBoBoo
    JulieBoBoo Posts: 642
    Options
    Fabulous job!!!
  • SARAHWALKER25
    Options
    great Job!! Keep it up
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    WOW. Cant believe that! You're doing amazing work and Im delighted for your success so far! :)
  • oshmom
    oshmom Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    WOW! And I was happy about my 10.3 lbs in the same time you lost 35! I started Jan 18th. You have inspired me to kick it up a notch! Good work!
  • Lisamariemlt
    Lisamariemlt Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Way to go b great attitude. Glad you shared. Keep up he great work. Thanks for the inspiration!!!!
  • RobAsRx
    RobAsRx Posts: 17
    Options
    Wow, thank you all for the awesome replies and kind words of encouragement.

We all have goals that are relative to our current situation. I worked hard to get the body that I had this past Jan. It took me 10 years to get that big! :)

Either way, you will reach your goals! The only person who can keep you from getting there is you!
  • jobiggs05
    Options
    Wow your doing amazing. I have lost 21lbs in the same amount of time but haven't really done as much exercise as I probably could so you have definitely inspired me to push myself more. Well Done. Thanks for posting and keep it up. Your doing great. x x x
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome progress, I am hoping to have similar success, I am at 34 lbs in 35 days. Keep up the great work.
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    awesome! needed some inspiration to get back on track and you are it!
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    Terrific!
    You are a wonderful inspiration.
    I only just started making big changes.:flowerforyou:
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you're doing a super job!!!!
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Awesome! And it's nice to see another bike enthusiast on here! What kind of bike do you have? I have a Marin Stinson. I am very slow on it, but getting better!
  • RobAsRx
    RobAsRx Posts: 17
    Options
    Awesome! And it's nice to see another bike enthusiast on here! What kind of bike do you have? I have a Marin Stinson. I am very slow on it, but getting better!

I ride a Canondale CAAD9. I started off, not knowing how to shift gears and with the wrong shorts. I've come a long way in a few weeks. I'm getting better and better though. Keep riding!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!! Great work! I wish it had been that quick for me. Whoa!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You are certainly on the right track!! Keep it up! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!